On Saturday, Aidan O'Brien-trained runners filled the top three finishing positions in the Entenmann's Two Thousand Guineas (Ire-I). 16-1 longshot Imagine completed the Irish Guineas double for the conditioner at the Curragh Sunday, winning the Entenmann's One Thousand Guineas (Ire-I) under jockey Seamus Heffernan. All told, O'Brien's runners took five of the top six finishing positions in the two races, with his Toroca coming home third in Sunday's race.
Beckett, a 2-year-old colt owned by Mrs. John Magnier, rebounded from a third-place finish in the King of Kings E.B.F. Futurity Stakes (Ie-III), winning the Aga Khan's Studs National Stakes (Ire-I) by three lengths Sunday at the Curragh.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby
- Street Surrender, Roman Secure First Stakes Win
- Lady Eli, Cloud Computing Among Workers for Brown
- California Sire Benchmark Dead at 26
- Crawdaddy Two-For-Two After NYSS Score
- 'Hermaphrodite' Reported Before Race at Santa Anita
- Collected Dominant Again in Precisionist Stakes
- Battle of Midway Cruises to Affirmed Victory
- Satono Crown Surges to Victory in Takarazuka Kinen