On Saturday, Aidan O'Brien-trained runners filled the top three finishing positions in the Entenmann's Two Thousand Guineas (Ire-I). 16-1 longshot Imagine completed the Irish Guineas double for the conditioner at the Curragh Sunday, winning the Entenmann's One Thousand Guineas (Ire-I) under jockey Seamus Heffernan. All told, O'Brien's runners took five of the top six finishing positions in the two races, with his Toroca coming home third in Sunday's race.
Beckett, a 2-year-old colt owned by Mrs. John Magnier, rebounded from a third-place finish in the King of Kings E.B.F. Futurity Stakes (Ie-III), winning the Aga Khan's Studs National Stakes (Ire-I) by three lengths Sunday at the Curragh.
Most Popular Stories
- Queen's Horse Tests Positive for Morphine
- Sky Kingdom Returns to 1 1/2 Miles in Cougar
- Prominent Owner Borislow Dies at Age 52
- Tonalist Begins Push for Eclipse Award
- Jerkens Aims for 'Wicked Strong' Saratoga
- A Timeline for Synthetic Racing Surfaces
- War Chant to Remain at Yarradale in Australia
- Haskin: No More 'What Ifs' With Wise Dan
- Adena Springs' Roberts Returns to Training
- NY Tracks Awarded Extended VLT Hours