On Saturday, Aidan O'Brien-trained runners filled the top three finishing positions in the Entenmann's Two Thousand Guineas (Ire-I). 16-1 longshot Imagine completed the Irish Guineas double for the conditioner at the Curragh Sunday, winning the Entenmann's One Thousand Guineas (Ire-I) under jockey Seamus Heffernan. All told, O'Brien's runners took five of the top six finishing positions in the two races, with his Toroca coming home third in Sunday's race.
Beckett, a 2-year-old colt owned by Mrs. John Magnier, rebounded from a third-place finish in the King of Kings E.B.F. Futurity Stakes (Ie-III), winning the Aga Khan's Studs National Stakes (Ire-I) by three lengths Sunday at the Curragh.
Most Popular Stories
- Constitution to Make Stakes Debut in FL Derby
- Jockey Club 2014 Fact Book Posted Online
- 'Mandate' Should Be Strong in Rebel Stakes
- That Handicapping Show: Rebel Stakes
- ThistleDown Racino Meet to Begin April 19
- LTBA Announces 2013 Champions
- Tapiture Takes On Rebel Invaders and Old Foes
- Social Inclusion Spoils Honor Code's Return
- Social Inclusion On Derby Path After Big Win
- Downey Profile: Improvement Mandated in Rebel