Jockey Tracy Hebert has been granted a license to ride by the Kentucky Horse Racing Authority and will be allowed to accept mounts at Churchill Downs, it was reported March 28.
Upsets topped by a $103.80 shocker by Pinecrest Boy in the B. B. "Sixty" Rayburn Stakes tested the mettle of even the most hardened of handicappers Saturday night during Legends Night III for Louisiana breds at Evangeline Downs. Twelve of the 13 betting favorites -- including seven at odds of even-money or less -- went down to defeat.
Veteran rider Tracy Hebert recorded the 3,000th victory of his career in the fourth race at Evangeline Downs Racetrack and Casino Wednesday night.
Rainmaker, a half-brother to grade I winner Friends Lake, and 8-year-old Digitech, will stand at Jack Hebert's All Star Thoroughbreds near Sulphur, La.
Most Popular Stories
- Japan Gets a NY Filly as His First Foal
- A Look Back at Quack's California Derby
- Dortmund Drills for Sherman at Los Al
- Southwest the Next Target for Uncontested
- Finest City Entered for 2017 Debut in Santa Monica
- Awesome Slew Stands Out in Sunshine Millions Classic
- Uncle Lino Back to Work at Santa Anita
- First Foal by American Pharoah Born at Brookdale Farm
- Eclipse Awards to be Televised on TVG2
- Strong Racing Stable Has Oxley Looking Forward