Jockey Tracy Hebert has been granted a license to ride by the Kentucky Horse Racing Authority and will be allowed to accept mounts at Churchill Downs, it was reported March 28.
Upsets topped by a $103.80 shocker by Pinecrest Boy in the B. B. "Sixty" Rayburn Stakes tested the mettle of even the most hardened of handicappers Saturday night during Legends Night III for Louisiana breds at Evangeline Downs. Twelve of the 13 betting favorites -- including seven at odds of even-money or less -- went down to defeat.
Veteran rider Tracy Hebert recorded the 3,000th victory of his career in the fourth race at Evangeline Downs Racetrack and Casino Wednesday night.
Rainmaker, a half-brother to grade I winner Friends Lake, and 8-year-old Digitech, will stand at Jack Hebert's All Star Thoroughbreds near Sulphur, La.
Most Popular Stories
- Travers Favorite Bayern Arrives at Saratoga
- King's Bishop: Coup de Grace vs. Wildcat Red
- Heated Rivalry Rekindled in Del Mar Handicap
- Shared Belief Looking to Retain His Throne
- Big Three Clash in Rich Travers Stakes
- Australia Easy Juddmonte International Winner
- Better Lucky Sticks With Dirt for Ballerina
- Ready to Act, Daring Kathy Vie at Woodbine
- Starstruck Heads Cast in Monmouth's Violet
- FDA Sends Warning Letter to Compounding Firm