Jockey Tracy Hebert has been granted a license to ride by the Kentucky Horse Racing Authority and will be allowed to accept mounts at Churchill Downs, it was reported March 28.
Upsets topped by a $103.80 shocker by Pinecrest Boy in the B. B. "Sixty" Rayburn Stakes tested the mettle of even the most hardened of handicappers Saturday night during Legends Night III for Louisiana breds at Evangeline Downs. Twelve of the 13 betting favorites -- including seven at odds of even-money or less -- went down to defeat.
Veteran rider Tracy Hebert recorded the 3,000th victory of his career in the fourth race at Evangeline Downs Racetrack and Casino Wednesday night.
Rainmaker, a half-brother to grade I winner Friends Lake, and 8-year-old Digitech, will stand at Jack Hebert's All Star Thoroughbreds near Sulphur, La.
Most Popular Stories
- Del Mar Addressing Safety, Field Size Concerns
- Maryland Horse of the Year Ben's Cat Dies
- TVG Plans Special Coverage, Events at Saratoga
- Arrogate Begins Del Mar Journey in San Diego Handicap
- Remembering Ben's Cat
- Look Back: Shuvee Completes a Filly Triple Crown
- Leatherbury, Maryland Racing Mourn Ben's Cat
- Dickinson, Lady Eli to Meet Again in Diana
- Direct Dial, Admiral Jimmy Vie Again in Sanford
- Biancone Moves Closer to Kentucky Reinstatement