Jockey Tracy Hebert has been granted a license to ride by the Kentucky Horse Racing Authority and will be allowed to accept mounts at Churchill Downs, it was reported March 28.
Upsets topped by a $103.80 shocker by Pinecrest Boy in the B. B. "Sixty" Rayburn Stakes tested the mettle of even the most hardened of handicappers Saturday night during Legends Night III for Louisiana breds at Evangeline Downs. Twelve of the 13 betting favorites -- including seven at odds of even-money or less -- went down to defeat.
Veteran rider Tracy Hebert recorded the 3,000th victory of his career in the fourth race at Evangeline Downs Racetrack and Casino Wednesday night.
Rainmaker, a half-brother to grade I winner Friends Lake, and 8-year-old Digitech, will stand at Jack Hebert's All Star Thoroughbreds near Sulphur, La.
Most Popular Stories
- Tonalist Takes on Private Zone in Cigar Mile
- Airoforce Tries Dirt in Kentucky Jockey Club
- Commissioner Heads Hawthorne Gold Cup
- Mohaymen Seeks Nashua, Remsen Double
- Woodbine to Offer 133 Racing Dates in 2016
- Lewis Bay Set for Stakes Debut in Demoiselle
- Runhappy Strong in Five Furlong Move
- Frivolous Likely for Falls City, Not Clark
- Ride On Curlin Returns in Thanksgiving 'Cap
- Move Stirs Speculation on Belmont VLT Casino