Purple Egg will come off a five-month layoff to start in the $300,000 Gallant Bob Stakes (gr. III) at Parx Racing Sept. 21.
Alpha Bettor and Hogy top an oversubscribed edition of the $250,000 Presque Isle Mile Sept. 8 at Presque Isle Downs, both sharing highweight assignments of 124 pounds.
War Academy has been installed as the 2-1 favorite in a field of 10 3-year-olds entered for the 77th running of the Arkansas Derby (gr. I) April 13 at Oaklawn Park.
Super Ninety Nine rolled to an 11 1/4-length win in the $300,000 Southwest Stakes (gr. III) Feb. 18 for Susan and Charles Chu's Tanma Corporation, muddling the 3-year-old picture even more.
Willis Horton's Smarty Jones Stakes winner Will Take Charge looks to continue his progress on the road to the Kentucky Derby against nine others in the $300,000 Southwest Stakes Feb. 18 at Oaklawn Park.
Favored King Henny won the inaugural running of the $100,000 Big Drama Stakes for 3-year-olds at rainy Delta Downs when Mr. Bandini's Band was disqualified from first for interference in the stretch on the night of Jan. 5.
With owner Mike Repole choosing not to start horses in this year's Breeders' Cup on Nov. 2 and 3 at Santa Anita Park, the New York-based owner will ship talented juvenile Overanalyze to Churchill Downs for the Iroquois.
Most Popular Stories
- Fracture Knocks Far From Over Off Derby Trail
- Korean Stallion Sharp Humor Dies in Accident
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen for March 31, 2015
- Terranovas Seek Derby Success With El Kabeir
- Live Chat - Friday, April 3 at NOON EDT
- Live Video: Fasig-Tipton Texas Sale
- Sherman: Ascot Could Be Rough on 'Chrome'
- U.S. Alleges Conspiracy at Penn National
- Keeneland Plans Wide Live Broadcast Coverage
- California Chrome Headed to Royal Ascot