Grayson-Jockey Club Research Foundation announced owners John Oxley, Heaven Trees, and Speedway Stables have pledged earnings to the "Share the Wins" program from potential graded stakes wins on the Kentucky Derby trail.
Stalking Ravalo took advantage of a hot pace to register a head victory over Signature Red at odds of 7-1 in the $150,783 Kennedy Road Stakes (Can-III) Nov. 20 at Woodbine.
Panty Raid, a grade I winner on dirt and turf, has been retired from racing because of a torn suspensory.
Most Popular Stories
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- The RNA Conundrum at Public Auctions
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- BH 100: Shooting Star
- Xpressbet Unveils Financial Stimulus Package
- Texas Bling Retired to Stud
- Have Horseplayers Lost Touch With the Horse?