Grade III winner Somali Lemonade seeks a return to form as she makes her first start over the Monmouth Park turf in the $100,000 Boiling Spring Stakes (gr. IIIT) June 23.
Favored Grace Hall stamped herself as the likely favorite for the Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) when she romped to a 6 1/2-length victory in the $300,000 Gulfstream Oaks (gr. II) March 31 at Gulfstream Park.
While Florida-bred Yara may have a resume with the most potential to score a victory in the March 31 Gulfstream Oaks Stakes (gr. II), there are several other fillies in the eight-horse field with impressive credentials.
Most Popular Stories
- BC Challenge a Lucrative Entry for Starters
- Can Calculator Figure in BC Juvenile?
- That Handicapping Show: Hagyard Fayette S.
- Breeders' Cup Features 201 Pre-Entered Horses
- California's Golden Eagle Farm Set to Close
- Tapit Filly Tops Record F-T October Sale
- Sherman Sees California Chrome Bouncing Back
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- Declaration of War Moving to Ashford Stud
- Top 3-Year-Olds Abound in BC Classic