Grade III winner Somali Lemonade seeks a return to form as she makes her first start over the Monmouth Park turf in the $100,000 Boiling Spring Stakes (gr. IIIT) June 23.
Favored Grace Hall stamped herself as the likely favorite for the Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) when she romped to a 6 1/2-length victory in the $300,000 Gulfstream Oaks (gr. II) March 31 at Gulfstream Park.
While Florida-bred Yara may have a resume with the most potential to score a victory in the March 31 Gulfstream Oaks Stakes (gr. II), there are several other fillies in the eight-horse field with impressive credentials.
Most Popular Stories
- El Areeb Works at Laurel Toward Wood Memorial
- Mind Your Biscuits Could Give Summers First Win
- Arrogate Lands Post Nine For Dubai World Cup
- Hope Floats for Hoppertunity in Dubai World Cup
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 21, 2017
- Ashleyluvssugar, Texas Ryano Reunite in San Luis Rey
- Mastery to Claiborne Farm Upon Retirement
- Suffolk Downs Files Paperwork for Racetrack Sale
- Highland Reel Among World Cup Day Turf Runners
- Gun Runner Brings Consistent Class to World Cup Stage