Grade III winner Somali Lemonade seeks a return to form as she makes her first start over the Monmouth Park turf in the $100,000 Boiling Spring Stakes (gr. IIIT) June 23.
Favored Grace Hall stamped herself as the likely favorite for the Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) when she romped to a 6 1/2-length victory in the $300,000 Gulfstream Oaks (gr. II) March 31 at Gulfstream Park.
While Florida-bred Yara may have a resume with the most potential to score a victory in the March 31 Gulfstream Oaks Stakes (gr. II), there are several other fillies in the eight-horse field with impressive credentials.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate, California Chrome Meet Again in Pegasus
- Trainer Chad Brown Finally Lands His Knockout
- NYSGC Suspends Jockey Agent Gonzalez for 10 Years
- Semper Fortis Takes Ralis' Spot in Pegasus World Cup
- Gun Runner Likely Out of Pegasus World Cup
- American Lion Gelding, Overdriven Filly Top OBS Works
- Keen Ice to Calumet Upon Retirement
- Beautyinthepulpit to New York's Buckridge Farm
- California Chrome Again Horse of the Year
- New York Regulators Act on Drug Testing, Records Rules