The New York State Gaming Commission has sanctioned trainer Bill Mott for a pair of medication overages in a single horse last fall, a decision the Racing Hall of Fame conditioner is appealing.
- By Tom LaMarra
Trainer Patrick Biancone, suspended for one year for possessing on the grounds of Keeneland three sealed vials of alpha-cobratoxin (cobra venom), a Class A substance under the Kentucky Horse Racing Authority Uniform Drug and Medication Classification Schedule, was granted a stay Oct. 10.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Named 2016 Longines World's Best Racehorse
- Arrogate, California Chrome Meet Again in Pegasus
- Smith Eagerly Awaits 'Chrome'-Arrogate Rematch
- Arrogate Celebrated as Longines World's Best Racehorse
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - January 24, 2017
- Lea Gets Bay Filly as First Foal
- Total of 418 3-year-olds Nominated to 2017 Triple Crown
- Behind Scenes of Arrogate’s World’s Best Ranking
- Champion Steeplechaser Rawnaq to Miss 2017 Season
- Pegasus Features Several Unique Conditions