Morning Line, who last came into his own during the second half of his 3-year-old campaign and is expected to be one of the top older horses in 2011, makes his season debut in the Hal's Hope Stakes Jan. 8 at Gulfstream.
The Dutrow brothers, Rick and Tony, hold the top hands in the $150,000 Hutcheson Stakes (gr. II), a seven-furlong test for 3-year-olds Feb. 20 at Gulfstream Park.
Too Many Toyz outfought 7-10 favorite It's a Bird to win the $200,000 Carl G. Rose Classic Handicap in the finale of the $1.2 million Florida Million program at Calder Casino & Race Course Nov. 14. Other big winners included Soldier's Dancer and Sweet Repent.
Most Popular Stories
- Positive Outlook for Fasig-Tipton Yearlings
- Fasig-Tipton Kentucky: July 2014 Sale Preview
- The Thoroughbred Racehorse Foot
- Ortiz, Castellano Finish in Tie at Belmont
- New Journeyman Cabrera Wins Lone Star Title
- Story to Tell, La Grange Win Juvenile Stakes
- Wildcat Red Posts Bullet Breeze for Haskell
- A Conversation With Michael Straight
- No Catching Unspurned in Bison City Stakes
- Gallante Shocks Soggy Grand Prix de Paris