Morning Line, who last came into his own during the second half of his 3-year-old campaign and is expected to be one of the top older horses in 2011, makes his season debut in the Hal's Hope Stakes Jan. 8 at Gulfstream.
The Dutrow brothers, Rick and Tony, hold the top hands in the $150,000 Hutcheson Stakes (gr. II), a seven-furlong test for 3-year-olds Feb. 20 at Gulfstream Park.
Too Many Toyz outfought 7-10 favorite It's a Bird to win the $200,000 Carl G. Rose Classic Handicap in the finale of the $1.2 million Florida Million program at Calder Casino & Race Course Nov. 14. Other big winners included Soldier's Dancer and Sweet Repent.
Most Popular Stories
- Suffolk Downs Adds Race Day for Tribute
- Live Chat - Friday, September 26 at NOON EST
- Ramseys, Brown, Castellano Top Penn Standings
- Lemon Drop Kid and Bill Farish
- Successful Owner/Breeder Aaron Jones Dies
- Slideshow: Kelso: 5 Time HOY 50th Anniversary
- McEvoy Steps Down as Godolphin Jockey
- Slideshow: Progeny of Lemon Drop Kid
- Champion Will Take Charge Retired
- Bayern Cruises to Pennsylvania Derby Win