Morning Line, who last came into his own during the second half of his 3-year-old campaign and is expected to be one of the top older horses in 2011, makes his season debut in the Hal's Hope Stakes Jan. 8 at Gulfstream.
The Dutrow brothers, Rick and Tony, hold the top hands in the $150,000 Hutcheson Stakes (gr. II), a seven-furlong test for 3-year-olds Feb. 20 at Gulfstream Park.
Too Many Toyz outfought 7-10 favorite It's a Bird to win the $200,000 Carl G. Rose Classic Handicap in the finale of the $1.2 million Florida Million program at Calder Casino & Race Course Nov. 14. Other big winners included Soldier's Dancer and Sweet Repent.
Most Popular Stories
- Zenyatta in Foal to War Front Again
- American Pharoah Schools, Back to Galloping
- Treve Terrific in Corrida Romp at Saint-Cloud
- Pedigree Analysis: Lovely Maria
- Company Tied to NYRA Chair Part of Indictment
- Amanpour Brings $1.5M on Final MM Select Day
- Grade I Producer Critics Acclaim Dies
- Bill Puts USADA in Charge of Drug Testing
- Carpe Diem, Madefromlucky Work in Company
- Coalition Formed to Support Federal Drug Bill