Del Mar will broadcast its signal in high definition this summer, joining a select number of tracks across the country that provide fans a crystal-clear look at their racing product.
Keeneland announced Oct. 2 that it will provide simulcasting in high definition, beginning with its fall race meeting, to be held Oct. 9-31.
In November 2009, Charles Town Races & Slots will join a select group of racetracks offering live racing to its on-track customers in high definition. Charles Town follows in the footsteps of Keeneland and Churchill Downs who became the first tracks to upgrade its production to HD in the fall of 2008. Barring any setbacks, Charles Town expects the high definition system to be operational for its races on Nov. 25.
Keeneland Racecourse announced June 18 it will become the first racetrack in North America to provide live race coverage and limited simulcasts in High-Definition format.
Most Popular Stories
- Chrome Set for Pennsylvania Derby Return
- Which Game On Dude Will Show Up in Classic?
- Shared Belief Favored in Pacific Classic
- Obviously Targets Del Mar Mile Three-Peat
- CHRB Amends Fee Scale for Losing Jockeys
- Tapestry Upsets Taghrooda in Yorkshire Oaks
- Champion Benny the Bull to Bridlewood in 2015
- Big Blue Kitten Back in Jersey's Cliff Hanger
- TVG to Have Enhanced Pacific Classic Coverage
- Compound Pharmacy Reinforces Safety Standards