Veteran steeplechase trainer Bruce Haynes died Jan. 24 while caring for horses at his family's farm near Bristol, Tenn.
At an open meeting at Keeneland on Tuesday, two entomologists shared their best recommendations for monitoring and reducing the ETC population.
Galileo's full brother and Tasmanian Tiger, the latter a $6.8-million yearling purchase at the 2000 Keeneland September sale, are among the 21 horses entered to run in Friday's Haynes, Hanson and Clark Conditions Stakes at Newbury.
Most Popular Stories
- Frosted Continues Working Toward Belmont
- Agency Selected to Market American Pharoah
- Pletcher Horses Top Belmont Work Tab
- Hail Hooper, Hyperion
- Frosted Scheduled for Belmont Stakes Run
- Gleneagles to Try for Guineas Double
- Commentary: Unintended Consequences
- Geller to Follow Loiselle on Woodbine Mic
- American Pharoah Back on Track at Churchill
- American Pharoah to Stand at Ashford Stud