Veteran steeplechase trainer Bruce Haynes died Jan. 24 while caring for horses at his family's farm near Bristol, Tenn.
At an open meeting at Keeneland on Tuesday, two entomologists shared their best recommendations for monitoring and reducing the ETC population.
Galileo's full brother and Tasmanian Tiger, the latter a $6.8-million yearling purchase at the 2000 Keeneland September sale, are among the 21 horses entered to run in Friday's Haynes, Hanson and Clark Conditions Stakes at Newbury.
Most Popular Stories
- Bayern Cruises to Pennsylvania Derby Win
- Untapable Unstoppable in Grade I Cotillion
- Keeneland September Day 12 Sees Declines
- Moreno, Itsmyluckyday Work for Super Saturday
- Artemis Agrotera Gets Up to Win Gallant Bloom
- Another Walk in the Parx for Favorite Tale
- Divine Oath Holds Off Bashart in Kent Stakes
- Game On Dude, Won Three Big 'Caps, Retired
- Irish-Bred Pure Champion Wins in New Zealand
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby