Veteran steeplechase trainer Bruce Haynes died Jan. 24 while caring for horses at his family's farm near Bristol, Tenn.
At an open meeting at Keeneland on Tuesday, two entomologists shared their best recommendations for monitoring and reducing the ETC population.
Galileo's full brother and Tasmanian Tiger, the latter a $6.8-million yearling purchase at the 2000 Keeneland September sale, are among the 21 horses entered to run in Friday's Haynes, Hanson and Clark Conditions Stakes at Newbury.
Most Popular Stories
- Champion Hidden Lake Dies at 23
- Jockey Gallardo to Try Southern California
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- Borell Enters Alford Plea on Cruelty Charges
- Santa Anita Installs Barn Surveillance System
- Stopchargingmaria in F-T November Sale
- Outwork, Speightster Retire to WinStar
- Two Unbeaten Favorites in Florida Sire Series
- Impressive Maiden Winners Try Pilgrim Stakes
- A Time When Greatness Bloomed