Three-year-old sprint filly Quiet Reflection took on older males Sept. 3 and rolled to her second group I victory of the year in the 32Red Sprint Cup at Haydock.
G Force rallied powerfully between rivals and collared last year's winner Gordon Lord Byron in the closing stages to capture the Betfred Sprint Cup (Eng-I) Sept. 6 at Haydock.
Elite sprinter Sole Power takes on defending winner Gordon Lord Byron in a 17-horse field set for the Betfred Sprint Cup (Eng-I) Sept. 6 at Haydock.
Dream Ahead edged out Bated Breath and Hoof It in a thrilling three-way photo finish to capture the $368,000 Betfred Sprint Cup (Eng-I) at Haydock Park Sept. 3.
- By Mark Popham
British racing will experiment with the use of lead ponies to accompany horses to the start at the upcoming meeting at Haydock, one of Great Britain's 59 racecourses.
Sheikh Hamdan Al Maktoum and his brother Maktoum Al Maktoum accounted for three stakes victories at three separate European tracks on Aug. 11.
Most Popular Stories
- Cupid Returns From Layoff to Win Gold Cup
- Lady Eli Digs in to Win Gamely
- Always Dreaming Officially Ruled Out of Belmont Stakes
- Rubilinda Impresses as Frankel’s First US Winner
- Starship Jubilee Much the Best in Nassau Stakes
- Irish War Cry Returns to Worktab; Belmont Run Possible
- Tapwrit Works Towards Belmont; True Timber Confirmed
- Churchill Completes Rare Guineas Double
- Well-Placed Illuminant Shines in Monrovia
- Gormley Works for Possible Belmont Start