Three-year-old sprint filly Quiet Reflection took on older males Sept. 3 and rolled to her second group I victory of the year in the 32Red Sprint Cup at Haydock.
G Force rallied powerfully between rivals and collared last year's winner Gordon Lord Byron in the closing stages to capture the Betfred Sprint Cup (Eng-I) Sept. 6 at Haydock.
Elite sprinter Sole Power takes on defending winner Gordon Lord Byron in a 17-horse field set for the Betfred Sprint Cup (Eng-I) Sept. 6 at Haydock.
Dream Ahead edged out Bated Breath and Hoof It in a thrilling three-way photo finish to capture the $368,000 Betfred Sprint Cup (Eng-I) at Haydock Park Sept. 3.
- By Mark Popham
British racing will experiment with the use of lead ponies to accompany horses to the start at the upcoming meeting at Haydock, one of Great Britain's 59 racecourses.
Sheikh Hamdan Al Maktoum and his brother Maktoum Al Maktoum accounted for three stakes victories at three separate European tracks on Aug. 11.
Most Popular Stories
- Untapped Takes First Steps Toward Filling Big Shoes
- First Foal by Fast Anna Born in New York
- End of Fair Grounds Quarantine Appears to be on Horizon
- Remains of Glacial Princess to be Moved to Old Friends
- Keeneland Announces Spring Meet Stakes Schedule
- Japan Gets a NY Filly as His First Foal
- Texas Chrome Named Texas Horse of the Year
- Spendthrift Juvenile Stallion Stakes to Add Filly Race
- The Big Beast Gets a Florida-Bred Colt as First Foal
- Cathryn Sophia Voted Top Midlantic-Bred for 2016