Three-year-old sprint filly Quiet Reflection took on older males Sept. 3 and rolled to her second group I victory of the year in the 32Red Sprint Cup at Haydock.
G Force rallied powerfully between rivals and collared last year's winner Gordon Lord Byron in the closing stages to capture the Betfred Sprint Cup (Eng-I) Sept. 6 at Haydock.
Elite sprinter Sole Power takes on defending winner Gordon Lord Byron in a 17-horse field set for the Betfred Sprint Cup (Eng-I) Sept. 6 at Haydock.
Dream Ahead edged out Bated Breath and Hoof It in a thrilling three-way photo finish to capture the $368,000 Betfred Sprint Cup (Eng-I) at Haydock Park Sept. 3.
- By Mark Popham
British racing will experiment with the use of lead ponies to accompany horses to the start at the upcoming meeting at Haydock, one of Great Britain's 59 racecourses.
Sheikh Hamdan Al Maktoum and his brother Maktoum Al Maktoum accounted for three stakes victories at three separate European tracks on Aug. 11.
Most Popular Stories
- Baffert Still Aiming Arrogate for Pacific Classic
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- Gutsy Move Gets Abel Tasman CCA Oaks Win
- Lady Eli Runs 'One of Her Greatest Races to Date'
- Gun Runner Posts Bullet in Breeze for Whitney
- Madam Dancealot Closes From Last to Win San Clemente
- Girvin Has Final Work Ahead of Haskell
- Glamanation First Stakes Winner for Point of Entry
- Brown in High Spirits After Three Saratoga Wins
- Maryland Horse of the Year Ben's Cat Dies