British raider Havana Gold fired off his first top-level win in the Prix Jean Prat (Fr-I) June 30 at Chantilly while French classic winner Style Vendome finished unplaced in the one-mile race for 3-year-olds.
Trainer Aidan O'Brien will send out four of the 10 runners in the Tattersalls Irish Two Thousand Guineas (Ire-I) May 25 as he bids for a ninth win in the classic at the Curragh, including early favorite Magician.
French group I winner Olympic Glory and Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies Turf (gr. IT) victress Flotilla are the respective headliners May 12 at Longchamp in the first two classics of the French season.
The first reported offspring by grade I winner Spring At Last is a filly born Jan. 19 at Thomas Young's Sandringham Farm near Georgetown, Ky.
Most Popular Stories
- Social Inclusion Breezes for Haskell
- Empire Dreams Stretches Out in New York Derby
- Blue Horse Charities Merging Efforts with TAA
- Uniform Drug Program Picking Up Support
- Jockey Morales Posts 1,000th Career Victory
- Heir Kitty Set for Return in Great Lady M
- Kentucky Horses Lose a Friend in Vet Byars
- Equine Infectious Disease Outbreak Response 101
- Hoppertunity Heading Home to California
- Full Field of 14 Contest Wide-Open Modesty