Godolphin's Hatta Fort rallied along the rail to get the lead in the final strides, winning the $200,000 Perryville Stakes (Presented by Budweiser Select) (gr. III) by a neck over a game Amazing Results at Keeneland Oct. 11.
Gio Ponti, off for more than seven months and making his 3-year-old debut, rallied from last to take the $100,000 Hill Prince Stakes (gr. IIIT) by two lengths under Garrett Gomez June 6 on the Belmont turf.
Vision Racing's Keep Laughing made a successful leap from the maiden ranks to stakes winner, holding off Hatta Fort by a nose to take the $110,300 Lafayette April 6 at Keeneland, and in the process may have stamped his ticket to the May 17 Preakness Stakes (gr. I).
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Drills at Los Alamitos
- Bayern Turns in Bullet Move at Santa Anita
- Old Friends to Receive Special Eclipse Award
- Travis Stone Named Churchill Downs Announcer
- Rodenticide Linked to Six Sudden Horse Deaths
- Emerald Downs Purses to Rise 20% in 2015
- Bridlewood Owner Malone Purchases Ballylinch
- Casino Would Negatively Impact Finger Lakes
- Pedigree Analysis: Milwaukee Brew
- Musselman Drops Lawsuit Against Churchill