Godolphin's Hatta Fort rallied along the rail to get the lead in the final strides, winning the $200,000 Perryville Stakes (Presented by Budweiser Select) (gr. III) by a neck over a game Amazing Results at Keeneland Oct. 11.
Gio Ponti, off for more than seven months and making his 3-year-old debut, rallied from last to take the $100,000 Hill Prince Stakes (gr. IIIT) by two lengths under Garrett Gomez June 6 on the Belmont turf.
Vision Racing's Keep Laughing made a successful leap from the maiden ranks to stakes winner, holding off Hatta Fort by a nose to take the $110,300 Lafayette April 6 at Keeneland, and in the process may have stamped his ticket to the May 17 Preakness Stakes (gr. I).
Most Popular Stories
- Zayat, Romans Want to See Prayer for Relief in Pegasus
- Arrogate Sails Through Penultimate Work for Pegasus Cup
- Noble Bird May Start in Pegasus
- First Foal by American Pharoah Born at Brookdale Farm
- New York trainer/breeder DiSanto Dies at 62
- California Chrome Focused in Penultimate Move
- Lockdown Cruises in Busanda Win
- High Profile Fillies in Fair Grounds Stakes
- Pletcher Contenders Breeze for Pegasus
- First Foal for Silver Max a Filly