Godolphin's Hatta Fort rallied along the rail to get the lead in the final strides, winning the $200,000 Perryville Stakes (Presented by Budweiser Select) (gr. III) by a neck over a game Amazing Results at Keeneland Oct. 11.
Gio Ponti, off for more than seven months and making his 3-year-old debut, rallied from last to take the $100,000 Hill Prince Stakes (gr. IIIT) by two lengths under Garrett Gomez June 6 on the Belmont turf.
Vision Racing's Keep Laughing made a successful leap from the maiden ranks to stakes winner, holding off Hatta Fort by a nose to take the $110,300 Lafayette April 6 at Keeneland, and in the process may have stamped his ticket to the May 17 Preakness Stakes (gr. I).
Most Popular Stories
- Speedy Moreno Dangerous Again in Woodward
- Indicators Drop at Ocala August Yearling Sale
- Target on Wise Dan for Bernard Baruch Return
- Santa Anita's Main Track to Reopen Sept. 2
- Solis Returns to California to Ride Full Time
- Sunset Glow Has Experience Edge in Debutante
- Gains Posted as Doncaster Premier Sale Ends
- Stephanie's Kitten to be Offered at F-T Sale
- Kentucky Considers Allowing Salix-Free Races
- Miss Behaviour Cuts Back for Prioress Run