Fans sporting the most fabulous headwear, including, but not limited to, fascinators and fedoras, will be eligible to win up to $10,000 in Westfield gift cards.
- By Vic Zast
Ramon Dominguez had six winners on Sunday. read blog
A restricted stakes for 3-year-olds on the turf and the "The One and Only Truly Fabulous Hats Contest" on the slate in Southern California can only mean one thing: opening day at Del Mar is just around the corner.
From May 23 until June 7, when Belmont Park will host the Belmont Stakes (gr. I), the race will be celebrated almost daily in greater New York City. There is a Belmont Festival at Chinatown; a hot dog eating contest, a street festival, and a hat contest.
Most Popular Stories
- Game On Dude Captures Record Third Big 'Cap
- California Chrome Shines Again in San Felipe
- Palace Malice Returns a Winner in GP Handicap
- Featured Horse Profile: Palace Malice
- Ring Weekend Springs Tampa Bay Derby Upset
- Sahara Sky Storms to Second San Carlos Win
- Winning Prize Streaks Home in Kilroe Mile
- Top Billing Off Derby Trail With Fracture
- Indian Charlie Son Drills Fast Furlong at OBS
- Euphrosyne Elevated to Honeybee Victory