Fans sporting the most fabulous headwear, including, but not limited to, fascinators and fedoras, will be eligible to win up to $10,000 in Westfield gift cards.
- By Vic Zast
Ramon Dominguez had six winners on Sunday. read blog
A restricted stakes for 3-year-olds on the turf and the "The One and Only Truly Fabulous Hats Contest" on the slate in Southern California can only mean one thing: opening day at Del Mar is just around the corner.
From May 23 until June 7, when Belmont Park will host the Belmont Stakes (gr. I), the race will be celebrated almost daily in greater New York City. There is a Belmont Festival at Chinatown; a hot dog eating contest, a street festival, and a hat contest.
Most Popular Stories
- Derby Battle: Tapit vs. Uncle Mo
- Nyquist Ships to Churchill Day After Work
- Dettori Strikes With 'Gold' in 2000 Guineas
- Ward Sends Three Fillies in Kentucky Juvenile
- Exaggerator Works for Kentucky Derby Bid
- Danzing Candy Logs Final Derby Breeze
- Cathryn Sophia Gets Early Morning Workout
- A Derby Rookie's First Churchill Morning
- Abashiri Sweeps South African Triple Crown
- Romans' Derby Pair Breezes at Churchill