Fans sporting the most fabulous headwear, including, but not limited to, fascinators and fedoras, will be eligible to win up to $10,000 in Westfield gift cards.
- By Vic Zast
Ramon Dominguez had six winners on Sunday. read blog
A restricted stakes for 3-year-olds on the turf and the "The One and Only Truly Fabulous Hats Contest" on the slate in Southern California can only mean one thing: opening day at Del Mar is just around the corner.
From May 23 until June 7, when Belmont Park will host the Belmont Stakes (gr. I), the race will be celebrated almost daily in greater New York City. There is a Belmont Festival at Chinatown; a hot dog eating contest, a street festival, and a hat contest.
Most Popular Stories
- Eight Stakes Set for Churchill in September
- Final Breeders' Cup Board Seats Filled
- Art Sherman to Receive Laffit Pincay Award
- Harris, Frazier Lead 2014 Washingon HOF Class
- Filly Taghrooda Takes Aim at Ascot History
- OBS Fall Sale to Include Horses of Racing Age
- Equineline 'Pedigree Binder' Now Available
- Queen's Horse Tests Positive for Morphine
- Global Gaming Almanac Set for July 28 Release
- Wednesday at Saratoga