Live racing at Hastings Racecourse in Vancouver, British Columbia, has been canceled June 29 due to a lack of entries and for July 5 because of a shortage of "race-ready" horses, according to a release.
Hastings Racecourse & Slots in Vancouver, British Columbia has announced increased purses and decreased takeouts on wagering for the 71-day meet that begins April 16.
Hastings Racecourse & Slots will offer a 71-day Thoroughbred meet in 2011 and increase purses double digits, officials said.
Most Popular Stories
- Gun Runner Likely Out of Pegasus World Cup
- Keen Ice to Calumet Upon Retirement
- Semper Fortis Takes Ralis' Spot in Pegasus World Cup
- California Chrome Again Horse of the Year
- Tepin Gets Serious in Latest Work
- Suddenbreakingnews Set to Return at Oaklawn
- Shaman Ghost Works Bullet in Pegasus Prep
- Sherman Staying in the Moment With California Chrome
- One More Time: California Chrome Sizzles in Final Work
- OBS to Offer Experienced Racehorses, Yearlings, Mares