Preakness Stakes (gr. I) winner Exaggerator threw his hat into the betfair.com Haskell Invitational (gr. I) ring, when his connections told the Monmouth Park racing office their 3-year-old colt will be headed to the Jersey Shore for the July 31 race.
Island Skipper, the Golden Age Stable's colt who shipped in from Florida for Sunday's Haskell Stakes (gr. I) was on his way out to the track to gallop Saturday morning when handlers noticed he had a problem with his left front foot.
Most Popular Stories
- Baffert Talks 2017 Triple Crown
- Elliott Honored with George Woolf Memorial Jockey Award
- Boat Trip Gets First Foal Times Three
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Canadian Horse Racing Plans Anniversary 250 Celebration
- Louis Quatorze Dies of Heart Attack
- Local Hero, Guest Suite Top Risen Star Selections
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Three Rules Fires Florida Bullet
- Oscar Performance Targeting Keeneland for Season Debut