The second day of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co.'s Fall Mixed sale built on the strength it showed during the opening session on Oct. 8. While the opening session showed depth in the weaning end of the market, Tuesday session's breadth stretched to the mares as well. Tuesday was the second of two consignor-preferred sessions.
Most Popular Stories
- Chrome Set for Pennsylvania Derby Return
- Which Game On Dude Will Show Up in Classic?
- Shared Belief Favored in Pacific Classic
- Obviously Targets Del Mar Mile Three-Peat
- CHRB Amends Fee Scale for Losing Jockeys
- Tapestry Upsets Taghrooda in Yorkshire Oaks
- TVG to Have Enhanced Pacific Classic Coverage
- Big Blue Kitten Back in Jersey's Cliff Hanger
- Champion Benny the Bull to Bridlewood in 2015
- Compound Pharmacy Reinforces Safety Standards