Rebecca Hayden has been appointed director of stallions and bloodstock consultant at Hartley De Renzo Thoroughbreds in Ocala, Florida.
Roar of the Tiger, a full brother to 2009 leading sire Giant's Causeway, died the night of May 24 at Hartley/De Renzo, Walmac South near Ocala, Fla.
There's a half-brother to a Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) winner and a very fast Forestry colt in the second and final session of the Keeneland April sale of 2-year-olds in training Wednesday night in Central Kentucky.
The Green Monkey, whose $16-million price was the most ever for a Thoroughbred sold at public auction, has been retired from racing.
Most Popular Stories
- TOBA Schedules Events in Saratoga Springs
- Queen's Horse Tests Positive for Morphine
- Risk Factors for EIPH in Australian Racehorses Studied
- Prominent Owner Borislow Dies at Age 52
- Tonalist Begins Push for Eclipse Award
- Jerkens Aims for 'Wicked Strong' Saratoga
- Sky Kingdom Returns to 1 1/2 Miles in Cougar
- A Timeline for Synthetic Racing Surfaces
- War Chant to Remain at Yarradale in Australia
- Adena Springs' Roberts Returns to Training