Rebecca Hayden has been appointed director of stallions and bloodstock consultant at Hartley De Renzo Thoroughbreds in Ocala, Florida.
Roar of the Tiger, a full brother to 2009 leading sire Giant's Causeway, died the night of May 24 at Hartley/De Renzo, Walmac South near Ocala, Fla.
There's a half-brother to a Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) winner and a very fast Forestry colt in the second and final session of the Keeneland April sale of 2-year-olds in training Wednesday night in Central Kentucky.
The Green Monkey, whose $16-million price was the most ever for a Thoroughbred sold at public auction, has been retired from racing.
Most Popular Stories
- Story to Tell, La Grange Win Juvenile Stakes
- Ortiz, Castellano Finish in Tie at Belmont
- New Journeyman Cabrera Wins Lone Star Title
- Wildcat Red Posts Bullet Breeze for Haskell
- No Catching Unspurned in Bison City Stakes
- A Conversation With Michael Straight
- Gallante Shocks Soggy Grand Prix de Paris
- Initial Win Noted for Louisiana Sire Orthodox
- Positive Outlook for Fasig-Tipton Yearlings
- Apprentice LaRicci Tallies With First Mount