Rebecca Hayden has been appointed director of stallions and bloodstock consultant at Hartley De Renzo Thoroughbreds in Ocala, Florida.
Roar of the Tiger, a full brother to 2009 leading sire Giant's Causeway, died the night of May 24 at Hartley/De Renzo, Walmac South near Ocala, Fla.
There's a half-brother to a Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) winner and a very fast Forestry colt in the second and final session of the Keeneland April sale of 2-year-olds in training Wednesday night in Central Kentucky.
The Green Monkey, whose $16-million price was the most ever for a Thoroughbred sold at public auction, has been retired from racing.
Most Popular Stories
- What's Going On Here: Solid at the Core
- 'Gold Hopes to Keep Churchill Record Intact
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Curlin Colt Tops Strong Keeneland Session
- Flashback Retired to Stand at Hill 'n' Dale
- Fast Anna Gets Class Relief in Gallant Bob
- Top 3-Year-Old Fillies to Battle in Cotillion
- Three-Time Grade I Winner Behrens Dies
- Equine Encephalitis Reported in New York
- Oversight Board Reviews NYRA Finances