Reliving the brilliance of champion Gilded Time in the 1992 Breeders' Cup Juvenile (gr. I).
Splendid Blended, a two-time grade I-winning filly, has been retired from racing because trainer Neil Drysdale's concern over her suspensory ligament.
Harry Mangurian's pensioned stallion Valid Appeal, whose male line remains vibrant through such young sons as Valid Expectations and Valid Wager, was euthanized Jan. 5 because of complications from the infirmities of old age.
Most Popular Stories
- Stephanie's Kitten to be Offered at F-T Sale
- Kentucky Downs Adds 16 Stable Cameras
- TOBA August Member of the Month
- Limitations and Advances in Lameness Assessment
- Big Drama Colt Leads OBS Select Session
- Magic Touch: Human Therapist Helps Racehorses
- Travers Upset: V. E. Day Over Wicked Strong
- Mine That Bird Movie Set for Wider Release
- Shared Belief's Hidden Key to Greatness
- Starspangledbanner Colt Tops DBS Session