Last fall, most horses bred by Frank Stronach in his name or that of Stronach Stables were changed to have the breeder listed as Adena Springs. The change pushed Adena Springs to second on the year-end list of leading breeders with $9,929,737, behind Harry T. Mangurian Jr., who bred the earners of $10,757,845 in 2000. The list, compiled by The Jockey Club Information Systems, is for North American-based horses only.
Most Popular Stories
- Derby Observations, Strategy, and Wagers
- Routine, Quiet Oaks Morning on Backside
- Nyquist Draws Post 13, is 3-1 Derby Favorite
- Derby by the Speed Numbers
- Field of 22 Set for 142nd Kentucky Derby
- Unlocking Winners Kentucky Derby 142 Analysis
- Team Optimistic, Nyquist 'Full of Energy'
- Repole Returns With Outwork for Uncle Mo
- Beholder to Make 2016 Debut in Adoration
- Rachel's Valentina 7-2 Oaks Favorite