The New York Breeders' Sales Co.'s inaugural yearling sale at the Yaddo show grounds in Saratoga Springs, N.Y. came to a close Friday evening, with 112 yearlings being reported as sold over the two-evening run for a gross of $1,254,800, good for an average of $11,204.
The newly formed New York Thoroughbred Breeders' Sales Company elected officers and issued a statement regarding the recently released code of ethics drafted by the Sales Integrity Task Force during a Dec. 13 meeting.
Most Popular Stories
- Baffert Still Aiming Arrogate for Pacific Classic
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- Lady Eli Runs 'One of Her Greatest Races to Date'
- Gutsy Move Gets Abel Tasman CCA Oaks Win
- Gun Runner Posts Bullet in Breeze for Whitney
- Girvin Has Final Work Ahead of Haskell
- Brown in High Spirits After Three Saratoga Wins
- Lady Eli’s Amazing Story Continues
- Paulassilverlining Tops Honorable Miss Handicap
- Firenze Fire Upsets Sanford Stakes