Hall of Fame jockey Kent Desormeaux will ride occasionally at the current Hollywood Park meet but is doing so well in Japan that he will spend much of the spring and summer there.
Inducted into the Hall of Fame last August at the young age of 34, jockey Kent Desormeaux has a new agent and is displaying a better attitude while regaining his status among Southern California's best riders.
Harry "the Hat" Hacek has represented a virtual who's who of the jockey world as an agent. But he says he's home to stay in Southern California.
Jockey Gary Stevens announced Thursday that jockey Southern California-based jockey Corey Black will replace Harry Hacek as his agent following this weekend's racing.
Most Popular Stories
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Accelerate Finds Just Enough in Los Al Derby
- 'Chrome' Logs Final Work for Awesome Again
- Miyadi Arrested After Altercation With Solis
- Lexie Lou Officially Retired
- Deeply Undervalued Wins Commonwealth Derby
- Senor Guitar First Winner for Star Guitar
- Brave Anna Upsets Cheveley Park Stakes
- Caren, Are You Kidding Me Score at Woodbine