Hall of Fame jockey Kent Desormeaux will ride occasionally at the current Hollywood Park meet but is doing so well in Japan that he will spend much of the spring and summer there.
Inducted into the Hall of Fame last August at the young age of 34, jockey Kent Desormeaux has a new agent and is displaying a better attitude while regaining his status among Southern California's best riders.
Harry "the Hat" Hacek has represented a virtual who's who of the jockey world as an agent. But he says he's home to stay in Southern California.
Jockey Gary Stevens announced Thursday that jockey Southern California-based jockey Corey Black will replace Harry Hacek as his agent following this weekend's racing.
Most Popular Stories
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby
- California Sire Benchmark Dead at 26
- 'Hermaphrodite' Reported Before Race at Santa Anita
- Battle of Midway Cruises to Affirmed Victory
- Collected Dominant Again in Precisionist Stakes
- Brothers in Arms: Idaho Takes Hardwicke Stakes
- Stormin Fever Euthanized at 23
- Mind Your Biscuits Emerges Well From Bullet Work
- Finley'sluckycharm Makes it Three in a Row in Chicago
- Undefeated Caravaggio Shines in Commonwealth Cup