Hall of Fame jockey Kent Desormeaux will ride occasionally at the current Hollywood Park meet but is doing so well in Japan that he will spend much of the spring and summer there.
Inducted into the Hall of Fame last August at the young age of 34, jockey Kent Desormeaux has a new agent and is displaying a better attitude while regaining his status among Southern California's best riders.
Harry "the Hat" Hacek has represented a virtual who's who of the jockey world as an agent. But he says he's home to stay in Southern California.
Jockey Gary Stevens announced Thursday that jockey Southern California-based jockey Corey Black will replace Harry Hacek as his agent following this weekend's racing.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Draws Post 13, is 3-1 Derby Favorite
- Field of 22 Set for 142nd Kentucky Derby
- Unlocking Winners Kentucky Derby 142 Analysis
- Team Optimistic, Nyquist 'Full of Energy'
- Nancy From Nairobi Wins Royal Heroine
- Repole Returns With Outwork for Uncle Mo
- Beholder to Make 2016 Debut in Adoration
- Big Blue Kitten Heads Woodford Turf Classic
- Rachel's Valentina 7-2 Oaks Favorite
- Bensons Hope to Let Good Times Roll in Derby