Hall of Fame jockey Kent Desormeaux will ride occasionally at the current Hollywood Park meet but is doing so well in Japan that he will spend much of the spring and summer there.
Inducted into the Hall of Fame last August at the young age of 34, jockey Kent Desormeaux has a new agent and is displaying a better attitude while regaining his status among Southern California's best riders.
Harry "the Hat" Hacek has represented a virtual who's who of the jockey world as an agent. But he says he's home to stay in Southern California.
Jockey Gary Stevens announced Thursday that jockey Southern California-based jockey Corey Black will replace Harry Hacek as his agent following this weekend's racing.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Again Horse of the Year
- One More Time: California Chrome Sizzles in Final Work
- Arrogate Logs Final Pegasus Work
- Castellano Scores Fourth Straight Eclipse as Top Jockey
- Beholder Goes Out a Champion, Earns Fourth Eclipse
- Still in Tune, Songbird Earns Second Straight Eclipse
- California Chrome Named Champion Older Dirt Male
- Finest City Dazzles in Santa Monica
- Arrogate, Flintshire Power Juddmonte to Owner Eclipse
- Lord Nelson Fighting Laminitis, to Miss Breeding Season