Fillies by Afleet Alex and Graeme Hall breezed the fastest quarters at the third and final session of the Under Tack Show for the Ocala Breeders' Sales Company's 2013 June sale of 2-year-olds and horses of racing age.
Three horses breezed a furlong in :9 4/5 April 20 to share honors for the fastest work at the distance at the fourth and final session of the Under Tack Show for the Ocala Breeders' Sales Company's 2012 Spring Sale,
The Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. March select sale of 2-year-olds in training concluded its two-day run with a spectacular show of financial fireworks.
The action-packed first session of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. March select sale of 2-year-olds in training ended with a flourish after approximately five hours of enthusiastic bidding from a variety of shoppers.
A Dixie Union filly and a Flatter colt were the fastest workers at a quarter mile March 12 during the second and final session of the under tack show for the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. March select juvenile sale.
Big price comes soon after the start of the March sale.
Four fillies are the quickest at an eighth of a mile during the under tack show for the Fasig-Tipton Florida select juvenile auction.
Four horses each worked an eighth of a mile in :10, which was the fastest time for the distance Thursday during the third session of the under tack show for the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. spring sale of 2-year-olds in training.
Most Popular Stories
- Cibelli Wins Her First Race After 60-Day Ban
- Grade I Winner Mission Approved Retired
- No Deal Yet on Will Take Charge, Horton Says
- Big Fields for Hollywood's Final Curtain Call
- Legacy Bloodstock Relaunched by Easthams
- Bourbon Courage Faces Csaba, Neck 'n Neck
- That Handicapping Show: Dania Beach Stakes
- Tranquility Farm Downsizing, Moving North
- Woodbine Has Per-Card Wagering Rise in 2013
- OH Panel to New Track: No Tellers, No Permit