California breeders and the state's entire racing industry could not find a better horse to carry the brand. Or a better name to increase their visibility.
Lucky J.H., a graded stakes winner of 8 of 20 starts, with earnings of $632,065, has been retired to the place of his birth, his owner/breeder John Harris's Harris Farm near Coalinga, Calif.
California horse owner Michael Power was found in contempt and fined for making several false and defamatory statements about John Harris, a director for the California Thoroughbred Breeders' Association.
Swiss Yodeler will stand the 2009 breeding season at John Harris' Harris Farm near Coalinga, Calif. He previously stood at Pepper Oaks Farm.
Harris Farm's Super High established a stakes record Monday in winning the $125,000 Solana Beach Handicap by two lengths on the turf at Del Mar.
Most Popular Stories
- Big Three Clash in Rich Travers Stakes
- Pedigree Analysis: Bayern
- Stryker Phd Smart Choice in Longacres Mile
- Captain Serious, Empire Dreams Head Showcase
- Filly is First Winner for Justenuffhumor
- TimeformUS Weekend Stakes Plays
- Live Saratoga Weekend Coverage from HRRN
- Travers Stakes: Bayern Gets a Bath
- Chrome Set for Pennsylvania Derby Return
- Which Game On Dude Will Show Up in Classic?