Wall Street analysts agree Pennsylvania's racetrack casinos have generated higher-than-expected revenue thus far, but growth in the market, both in state and out, could impact those numbers going forward. Thus far, slot machines around the state are producing an average win per machine of $307. There are 11,500 slots, about a quarter of the total that could be operating when all gaming halls are open in the state.
Most Popular Stories
- Favored American Pharoah Wins Kentucky Derby
- Preakness Could Be Rematch for Derby Top 3
- Ness Aiming for Ninth Straight Tampa Title
- Spanish Queen Unmatched in Honeymoon Victory
- Medaglia d'Oro Weanling Tops Inglis Sale
- Baffert: Derby Win 'Was a Big Sigh of Relief'
- Derby Overnight Rating Highest Since 1992
- Kentucky Derby Wrap
- 2015 Kentucky Derby Race Sequence
- International Star Scratched from the Derby