Wall Street analysts agree Pennsylvania's racetrack casinos have generated higher-than-expected revenue thus far, but growth in the market, both in state and out, could impact those numbers going forward. Thus far, slot machines around the state are producing an average win per machine of $307. There are 11,500 slots, about a quarter of the total that could be operating when all gaming halls are open in the state.
Most Popular Stories
- Belle Gallantey Steals Delaware Handicap
- Featured Horse Profile: Ben's Cat
- Doinghardtimeagain Grinds Out Great Lady M.
- Empire Dreams Lands New York Derby
- The Pizza Man Gets Dough in Stars and Stripes
- Shakin It Up Retired, To Stand at Spendthrift
- Closing Divine Oath Snatches American Derby
- Arlington Lover I'm Already Sexy Aces Modesty
- Finnegans Wake Gets Nod in Arlington 'Cap
- Starspangledbanner to Return to Coolmore