Wall Street analysts agree Pennsylvania's racetrack casinos have generated higher-than-expected revenue thus far, but growth in the market, both in state and out, could impact those numbers going forward. Thus far, slot machines around the state are producing an average win per machine of $307. There are 11,500 slots, about a quarter of the total that could be operating when all gaming halls are open in the state.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Uncle Mo Filly Brings $1 Million at F-T Sale
- Fast Uncle Mo Filly Tops F-T Midlantic Sale
- Friesan Fire Colt Tops Midlantic at $825,000
- Finger Lakes Horsemen Call for Support
- Possible NYRA Plan Concerns Saratoga Group
- What is Uncle Mo Worth?
- So Far, Seven Pointing for Belmont Park