Exchange wagering is expected to arrive in California next year and the state horse racing board is looking for suggestions as it develops rules for the newest form of pari-mutuel betting in the United States.
A 45-day public comment period started March 2 on a series of rule amendments and additions under consideration by the California Horse Racing Board revising classification of drug substances and penalties for medication violations.
The California Horse Racing Board is seeking written public response prior to April 10 on its proposal to eliminate the coupling of horses as single-wagering interests due to common ownership.
Most Popular Stories
- Pletcher Horses Top Belmont Work Tab
- Commentary: Unintended Consequences
- Frosted Scheduled for Belmont Stakes Run
- American Pharoah Back on Track at Churchill
- American Pharoah to Stand at Ashford Stud
- Zayat Calls Gambling Debt Lawsuit Extortion
- Zayat Sells Stud Rights to American Pharoah
- Ashleyluvssugar Takes Aim at Whittingham
- CHRB Discusses Los Al at Monthly Meeting
- Beholder Working Again After Illness