Exchange wagering is expected to arrive in California next year and the state horse racing board is looking for suggestions as it develops rules for the newest form of pari-mutuel betting in the United States.
A 45-day public comment period started March 2 on a series of rule amendments and additions under consideration by the California Horse Racing Board revising classification of drug substances and penalties for medication violations.
The California Horse Racing Board is seeking written public response prior to April 10 on its proposal to eliminate the coupling of horses as single-wagering interests due to common ownership.
Most Popular Stories
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- BloodHorse, Weatherbys Launch Stallions App
- Welcome Home, Charismatic
- Sunbean Seeks Third Louisiana Classic Win
- Rockridge's Posse Will Not Return to U.S.
- Rouse Earns F. Ambrose Clark Award
- Global Symposium Explores Racing's Identity
- Lemon Drop Kid an Emerging Broodmare Sire
- Keeneland Catalogs 1,892 for January Sale
- U S Officer, Cool Arrow Set for Springboard