Exchange wagering is expected to arrive in California next year and the state horse racing board is looking for suggestions as it develops rules for the newest form of pari-mutuel betting in the United States.
A 45-day public comment period started March 2 on a series of rule amendments and additions under consideration by the California Horse Racing Board revising classification of drug substances and penalties for medication violations.
The California Horse Racing Board is seeking written public response prior to April 10 on its proposal to eliminate the coupling of horses as single-wagering interests due to common ownership.
Most Popular Stories
- Two IL Tracks File for Bankruptcy Protection
- British Racing Undertakes Education Program
- Undefeated Dortmund Wasn't Always So Popular
- Lukas Pointing 'Brandi' to Kentucky Oaks
- Golden Gate Winter/Spring Meet Starts Dec. 26
- Millionaire Kiri's Clown Euthanized at Age 25
- Baffert Quartet Faces Shared Belief in Malibu
- Secret Circle Aims for Season-Ending Win
- Intriguing Maidens in MD Juvenile Futurity
- Baltas, Pedroza Square Off at Los Alamitos