While California horsemen fret over the risk of customer cannibalization as a result of account wagering, Woodbine Entertainment officials say they have found just the opposite to be true: Televised racing drives wagering.
Setting a national policy for racehorse medication is a vital step for the sport's long-term health, a top industry executive told the 2002 Harness Racing Congress in Las Vegas, Nev., Feb. 20.
Most Popular Stories
- Little Alexis Set for Test After Bullet Move
- Saratoga to Hold 'Low Roller' Tourney Monday
- Dance With Fate Euthanized After Accident
- EquiLottery Touts Horsemen Group's Support
- Next Year's OBSC March to be Open Format
- Daddy Does Best
- Untapable Favored in Haskell Against Boys
- Messara New Manager at Arrowfield Stud
- TimeformUS Weekend Stakes Plays
- Frac Daddy Inherits San Diego's Favorite Role