Churchill Downs Inc reported 19% growth in revenue for 2011 due largely to a Mississippi casino and online wagering.
The night-time opening card of the spring meet and the success of Kentucky Derby week at Churchill Downs will likely result in a contribution of between $5-6 million in pre-tax earnings to the company's bottom line for 2011.
Churchill Downs Incorporated has entered into an agreement to acquire Harlow's Casino Resort & Hotel, in Greenville, Miss., for approximately $138 million
Most Popular Stories
- Baffert Reflects on Arrogate's Travers Romp
- Arrogate Blazes to Travers Record
- Cavorting to Distaff, Mohaymen Gets Time Off
- Belvoir Bay Makes the Grade in Torrey Pines
- Arrogate's Romp Enhances Half Sister's Value
- War Front Gets 50th Black-Type Winner
- Romero Rides First Winner at Indiana Grand
- Love the Chase to Sell at F-T November
- Strike Charmer Bests Lady Eli in Ballston Spa
- Baffert Forever Linked to Unbridled's Song