John Brunetti, the owner of Hialeah Park, said he has spoken "briefly" to Halsey Minor about the technology entrepreneur's dream to buy and reopen the South Florida track. But even though the two men have agreed to talk again in early August, Brunetti told Minor he "isn't really interested in selling yet" because he still hopes to resurrect Hialeah himself.
Most Popular Stories
- Chrome Set for Pennsylvania Derby Return
- Which Game On Dude Will Show Up in Classic?
- Obviously Targets Del Mar Mile Three-Peat
- CHRB Amends Fee Scale for Losing Jockeys
- Shared Belief Favored in Pacific Classic
- Seaway Draws Well-Balanced Field of 11
- Tapestry Upsets Taghrooda in Yorkshire Oaks
- Big Blue Kitten Back in Jersey's Cliff Hanger
- TVG to Have Enhanced Pacific Classic Coverage
- Champion Benny the Bull to Bridlewood in 2015