John Brunetti, the owner of Hialeah Park, said he has spoken "briefly" to Halsey Minor about the technology entrepreneur's dream to buy and reopen the South Florida track. But even though the two men have agreed to talk again in early August, Brunetti told Minor he "isn't really interested in selling yet" because he still hopes to resurrect Hialeah himself.
Most Popular Stories
- Carpe Diem Back at Keeneland for Blue Grass
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen for March 31, 2015
- Fracture Knocks Far From Over Off Derby Trail
- Stallion Sharp Humor Dies in South Korea
- Suffolk Expected to Apply for 2015 Live Dates
- Undrafted Opens Season in Shakertown
- Kobe's Back Returns East for Commonwealth
- Terranovas Seek Derby Success With El Kabeir
- Sherman: Ascot Could Be Rough on 'Chrome'
- Officials: Penalty System Key Part of Program