Trainer Ken McPeek said Harlan's Holiday, seventh as the favorite in the Kentucky Derby and fourth in the Preakness, will not run in the June 8 Belmont Stakes. But McPeek will still be represented in the third jewel of the Triple Crown by Sarava, an impressive winner of Saturday's Sir Barton Stakes on the Preakness undercard at Pimlico.
Most Popular Stories
- Sherman: Ascot Could Be Rough on 'Chrome'
- Pereira Taken to Hospital After SA Spill
- Materiality New KY Derby Shooter for Pletcher
- California Chrome Headed to Royal Ascot
- Prince Bishop Denies U.S. Runners in Dubai
- Daredevil, Frosted Post Final Works for Wood
- 'Pharoah' Speedy in First Workout After Rebel
- FL Derby Day Sets Handle Record
- State Control of NYRA Extended Another Year
- Unbeaten Materiality Secures Florida Derby