Trainer Ken McPeek said Harlan's Holiday, seventh as the favorite in the Kentucky Derby and fourth in the Preakness, will not run in the June 8 Belmont Stakes. But McPeek will still be represented in the third jewel of the Triple Crown by Sarava, an impressive winner of Saturday's Sir Barton Stakes on the Preakness undercard at Pimlico.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Uncle Mo Filly Brings $1 Million at F-T Sale
- What is Uncle Mo Worth?
- Friesan Fire Colt Tops Midlantic at $825,000
- So Far, Seven Pointing for Belmont Park
- Fast Uncle Mo Filly Tops F-T Midlantic Sale
- Exaggerator, Nyquist Set for Belmont Rematch
- Exaggerator Turns the Tables, Wins Preakness