Atlantic City's monopoly on casino gambling began to crumble June 1 as lawmakers introduced a bill that would let voters decide whether to allow three new casinos in northern New Jersey.
The race for the sole destination resort casino license designated for the Boston area won't be a walkover. Now Suffolk Downs will face formidable competition from Las Vegas casino mogul Steve Wynn.
There are new starters in the race with odds-on favorite Suffolk Downs to win the sole destination resort casino license designated for the Boston area, according to a published report Nov. 8.
A Cleveland, Ohio-area racetrack has partnered with a casino company to develop a gaming facility with video lottery terminals and related entertainment offerings.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Gainesway's Tapizar Has First Winner
- Suddenbreakingnews Works, Bound for Belmont
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Beholder Fires Bullet, Ready to Rumble
- Pegasus World Cup: A Jolt of Reality
- Champs Meet Again in Nassau
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Havre de Grace Half Sister Wins at Delaware
- Barretts Sale Features Wide Selection