Royal Obsession, a former $1 million yearling offered in the Regis Farms dispersal, topped Keeneland November's third session on a $1.15 million bid from Stonestreet. The day saw gains across the board, but RNAs were higher.
Harbor Mist, a stakes-winning daughter of Rockport Harbor, was purchased by WinStar Farm for $410,000 to pace the early portion of the third session at the Keeneland November breeding stock sale.
Two of the top-ranked juvenile fillies in the nation, My Miss Aurelia and Stopshoppingmaria, will square off for a second time in the $300,000 Frizette Stakes (gr. I) Oct. 8 at Belmont Park.
- By Vic Zast
The buzz turns from what was to what will be. read blog
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- What is Uncle Mo Worth?
- So Far, Seven Pointing for Belmont Park
- Exaggerator, Nyquist Set for Belmont Rematch
- Connections of Uncle Lino, Laoban Regroup
- Exaggerator Turns the Tables, Wins Preakness
- Young Buys Malibu Moon Filly for $500,000
- Medaglia d'Oro Colt Sells for $600,000
- Medaglia d’Oro Colt Tops F-T Midlantic Opener
- The Ex Terminator