Royal Obsession, a former $1 million yearling offered in the Regis Farms dispersal, topped Keeneland November's third session on a $1.15 million bid from Stonestreet. The day saw gains across the board, but RNAs were higher.
Harbor Mist, a stakes-winning daughter of Rockport Harbor, was purchased by WinStar Farm for $410,000 to pace the early portion of the third session at the Keeneland November breeding stock sale.
Two of the top-ranked juvenile fillies in the nation, My Miss Aurelia and Stopshoppingmaria, will square off for a second time in the $300,000 Frizette Stakes (gr. I) Oct. 8 at Belmont Park.
- By Vic Zast
The buzz turns from what was to what will be. read blog
Most Popular Stories
- Exaggerator to Rest at WinStar
- Hill Specialist Ambitious Brew Takes Eddie D.
- Postponed Clear Favorite in Arc de Triomphe
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- Tepin Works Half-Mile at Saratoga
- Champion Hidden Lake Dies at 23
- Charlton’s Abbotts Retiring on Own Terms
- NYRA Sanctioned for Aqueduct Water Pollution
- Suffolk Downs Applies for Six 2017 Race Dates
- New Santa Anita Turf Course Passes First Test