Royal Obsession, a former $1 million yearling offered in the Regis Farms dispersal, topped Keeneland November's third session on a $1.15 million bid from Stonestreet. The day saw gains across the board, but RNAs were higher.
Harbor Mist, a stakes-winning daughter of Rockport Harbor, was purchased by WinStar Farm for $410,000 to pace the early portion of the third session at the Keeneland November breeding stock sale.
Two of the top-ranked juvenile fillies in the nation, My Miss Aurelia and Stopshoppingmaria, will square off for a second time in the $300,000 Frizette Stakes (gr. I) Oct. 8 at Belmont Park.
- By Vic Zast
The buzz turns from what was to what will be. read blog
Most Popular Stories
- Melatonin Game in Gold Cup Victory
- Mo Tom Clear Winner in Ohio Derby
- Lord Nelson Lunges to Triple Bend Score
- Un Autre First Winner for I'll Have Another
- California Chrome Logs Weekly Drill at Los Al
- Nyquist Logs Easy Afternoon Workout
- Tepin Makes Stop at Belmont Park
- Isabella Sings Sails Home in Eatontown
- Sarah Sis Returns to Winning Ways in Chicago
- Harzand Completes Derby Double at Curragh