Royal Obsession, a former $1 million yearling offered in the Regis Farms dispersal, topped Keeneland November's third session on a $1.15 million bid from Stonestreet. The day saw gains across the board, but RNAs were higher.
Harbor Mist, a stakes-winning daughter of Rockport Harbor, was purchased by WinStar Farm for $410,000 to pace the early portion of the third session at the Keeneland November breeding stock sale.
Two of the top-ranked juvenile fillies in the nation, My Miss Aurelia and Stopshoppingmaria, will square off for a second time in the $300,000 Frizette Stakes (gr. I) Oct. 8 at Belmont Park.
- By Vic Zast
The buzz turns from what was to what will be. read blog
Most Popular Stories
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Gun Runner Rolls to Razorback Handicap Victory
- One Liner Laughs Last in Southwest Stakes Victory
- Classic Empire Out of Fountain of Youth
- Grade 1 Winner Gormley Works Toward Next Start
- Lucky Pulpit, Sire of 'Chrome', Dies of a Heart Attack
- Consignors Bullish on Fasig-Tipton Gulfstream Sale
- Zakaroff 48-1 Stunner in El Camino Real Derby
- Epicharis Earns Japan's Kentucky Derby Bid