Royal Obsession, a former $1 million yearling offered in the Regis Farms dispersal, topped Keeneland November's third session on a $1.15 million bid from Stonestreet. The day saw gains across the board, but RNAs were higher.
Harbor Mist, a stakes-winning daughter of Rockport Harbor, was purchased by WinStar Farm for $410,000 to pace the early portion of the third session at the Keeneland November breeding stock sale.
Two of the top-ranked juvenile fillies in the nation, My Miss Aurelia and Stopshoppingmaria, will square off for a second time in the $300,000 Frizette Stakes (gr. I) Oct. 8 at Belmont Park.
- By Vic Zast
The buzz turns from what was to what will be. read blog
Most Popular Stories
- Runhappy Gets Back to Work at Keeneland
- Full Travers Field Awaits Exaggerator
- Flintshire Looking Strong for Sword Dancer
- OBS Numbers Plummet During Open Session
- Mohaymen Cuts Back to Sprint in King's Bishop
- California Chrome Superior in Pacific Classic
- Quality Five-Horse Field for Personal Ensign
- Ballerina Stakes Has Stage Full of Talent
- CHRB Member Calls for Trainer 'Profiling'
- Trainer Brown Captures 1,000th Win