Seeking Daylight, a grade II winner by Seeking the Gold, will shuttle from Maryland Stallion Station near Glyndon, Md., to stand at Haras La Providencia in Argentina.
American Chance, second on New York's leading sire list by 2004 progeny earnings, died Oct. 18 of colitis-X while standing at Haras La Providencia in Argentina.
New York stallion American Chance will shuttle to Argentina to stand at Haras La Providencia
Most Popular Stories
- One More Time: California Chrome Sizzles in Final Work
- Lord Nelson Fighting Laminitis, to Miss Breeding Season
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Louisiana Derby Season Begins
- Deal Reached on Pegasus Starting Slot for Gun Runner
- California Chrome's Dubai Win voted Moment of the Year
- A. P. Indy Fires Another Across the Bow
- Grade 3 Winner Chitu Sires First Foal
- Two New Sires to California's Milky Way Farm
- First Foal by American Pharoah Born at Brookdale Farm
- Summer Front's First Foal is a Filly