Seeking Daylight, a grade II winner by Seeking the Gold, will shuttle from Maryland Stallion Station near Glyndon, Md., to stand at Haras La Providencia in Argentina.
American Chance, second on New York's leading sire list by 2004 progeny earnings, died Oct. 18 of colitis-X while standing at Haras La Providencia in Argentina.
New York stallion American Chance will shuttle to Argentina to stand at Haras La Providencia
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Gallops, Will Breeze June 1
- Tale of Verve, Mubtaahij Breeze for Belmont
- Texas Red Works Toward Possible Dwyer Start
- Posse to Shuttle to Uruguay
- Frammento Has Final Drill at Saratoga
- Evangeline Downs Stakes Taken Off Turf
- Commentary: Permeating Speed is a Problem
- French Navy Sails to Group I Upset in SAf
- Alsvid Takes Aristides Over Work All Week
- Winx Trounces Rivals in Queensland Oaks