Grade I winner Sidney's Candy, who has stood at WinStar Farm since 2012, will take up permanent residence at Ricardo Benedicto's Haras La Pasion in Argentina where he will stand during the Southern Hemisphere breeding season.
Not For Sale, sire of U.S. grade I winner Miss Serendipity, UAE Triple Crown winner Asiatic Boy, and 31 other stakes winners, died after a sudden onset of colic at Haras La Pasion, the Argentine farm announced via Facebook.
A lease agreement has been reached to stand Walmac Farm stallion Successful Appeal at Ricardo Benedicto's Haras La Pasion in Argentina for the 2012 Southern Hemisphere breeding season.
WinStar Farm has sold an interest in grade I winner Sidney's Candy to Argentina-based Rubio B Stable, and plans to shuttle him to Ricardo Benedicto's Haras La Pasion in Argentina.
Most Popular Stories
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Classic Empire Out of Fountain of Youth
- Epicharis Earns Japan's Kentucky Derby Bid
- Zakaroff 48-1 Stunner in El Camino Real Derby
- Gold Dream Punches Ticket to BC Classic
- Mo Town Set for 3-Year-Old Debut in Risen Star
- Lucky Pulpit, Sire of 'Chrome', Dies of a Heart Attack
- Royal Delta Half Brother Scores on Gulfstream Turf
- Terra Promessa Goes Gate to Wire in Bayakoa
- Curlin's Approval Stretches Out Handily in Royal Delta