Grade I winner Sidney's Candy, who has stood at WinStar Farm since 2012, will take up permanent residence at Ricardo Benedicto's Haras La Pasion in Argentina where he will stand during the Southern Hemisphere breeding season.
Not For Sale, sire of U.S. grade I winner Miss Serendipity, UAE Triple Crown winner Asiatic Boy, and 31 other stakes winners, died after a sudden onset of colic at Haras La Pasion, the Argentine farm announced via Facebook.
A lease agreement has been reached to stand Walmac Farm stallion Successful Appeal at Ricardo Benedicto's Haras La Pasion in Argentina for the 2012 Southern Hemisphere breeding season.
WinStar Farm has sold an interest in grade I winner Sidney's Candy to Argentina-based Rubio B Stable, and plans to shuttle him to Ricardo Benedicto's Haras La Pasion in Argentina.
Most Popular Stories
- Reach the World Euthanized After Training Injury
- Imperative Repeats in Charles Town Classic
- OBS Spring Sale to Test Depth of Juvenile Market
- Collected Impresses Again in Californian
- Multiplier Steps Up His Game in Illinois Derby
- Call To Mind Delivers Late Birthday Gift to The Queen
- Cloud Computing to Bypass KY Derby, Point for Preakness
- Gormley Works Smartly at Santa Anita
- Twisted Tom Takes Sloppy Tesio
- Finest City, Songbird Drill Toward Spring Starts