Grade I winner Sidney's Candy, who has stood at WinStar Farm since 2012, will take up permanent residence at Ricardo Benedicto's Haras La Pasion in Argentina where he will stand during the Southern Hemisphere breeding season.
Not For Sale, sire of U.S. grade I winner Miss Serendipity, UAE Triple Crown winner Asiatic Boy, and 31 other stakes winners, died after a sudden onset of colic at Haras La Pasion, the Argentine farm announced via Facebook.
A lease agreement has been reached to stand Walmac Farm stallion Successful Appeal at Ricardo Benedicto's Haras La Pasion in Argentina for the 2012 Southern Hemisphere breeding season.
WinStar Farm has sold an interest in grade I winner Sidney's Candy to Argentina-based Rubio B Stable, and plans to shuttle him to Ricardo Benedicto's Haras La Pasion in Argentina.
Most Popular Stories
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- Baffert Still Aiming Arrogate for Pacific Classic
- Gutsy Move Gets Abel Tasman CCA Oaks Win
- Lady Eli Runs 'One of Her Greatest Races to Date'
- Gun Runner Posts Bullet in Breeze for Whitney
- Madam Dancealot Closes From Last to Win San Clemente
- Girvin Has Final Work Ahead of Haskell
- Maryland Horse of the Year Ben's Cat Dies
- Brown in High Spirits After Three Saratoga Wins
- As Arrogate's Stature Builds, So Do Expectations