Grade I winner Sidney's Candy, who has stood at WinStar Farm since 2012, will take up permanent residence at Ricardo Benedicto's Haras La Pasion in Argentina where he will stand during the Southern Hemisphere breeding season.
Not For Sale, sire of U.S. grade I winner Miss Serendipity, UAE Triple Crown winner Asiatic Boy, and 31 other stakes winners, died after a sudden onset of colic at Haras La Pasion, the Argentine farm announced via Facebook.
A lease agreement has been reached to stand Walmac Farm stallion Successful Appeal at Ricardo Benedicto's Haras La Pasion in Argentina for the 2012 Southern Hemisphere breeding season.
WinStar Farm has sold an interest in grade I winner Sidney's Candy to Argentina-based Rubio B Stable, and plans to shuttle him to Ricardo Benedicto's Haras La Pasion in Argentina.
Most Popular Stories
- Promising Mastery Heads Los Al Futurity Field
- Del Mar to Pay Out Consolations for Pick 6
- End of Road for ‘Claiming Rule’ Challenge
- Woolf Award Finalists Announced
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- Thoroughbred Makeover Accepting Applications
- Greatbullsoffire Tops Futurity
- Innovative Wagers Help Racetracks with Handle
- Casse Mulls Derby Path for Classic Empire
- Bowman Wins Hong Kong Jockey Championship