Grade I winner Sidney's Candy, who has stood at WinStar Farm since 2012, will take up permanent residence at Ricardo Benedicto's Haras La Pasion in Argentina where he will stand during the Southern Hemisphere breeding season.
Not For Sale, sire of U.S. grade I winner Miss Serendipity, UAE Triple Crown winner Asiatic Boy, and 31 other stakes winners, died after a sudden onset of colic at Haras La Pasion, the Argentine farm announced via Facebook.
A lease agreement has been reached to stand Walmac Farm stallion Successful Appeal at Ricardo Benedicto's Haras La Pasion in Argentina for the 2012 Southern Hemisphere breeding season.
WinStar Farm has sold an interest in grade I winner Sidney's Candy to Argentina-based Rubio B Stable, and plans to shuttle him to Ricardo Benedicto's Haras La Pasion in Argentina.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Brings Baffert Back to World Cup
- Litfin at Large: Getting Handle on Dubai World Cup Card
- Arrogate Lands Post Nine For Dubai World Cup
- Mind Your Biscuits Could Give Summers First Win
- El Areeb Works at Laurel Toward Wood Memorial
- Hope Floats for Hoppertunity in Dubai World Cup
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 21, 2017
- Mastery to Claiborne Farm Upon Retirement
- Suffolk Downs Files Paperwork for Racetrack Sale
- HRRN Set for Dubai, Gulfstream Coverage