A number of Argentina's prominent farms are partnering to present their best yearlings at public auction May 6-8 during the Argentina premier sale at Tattersalls de Palermo.
Freud, New York's leading sire of stakes winners, had his first Southern Hemisphere-bred winner Jan. 3 when his 2-year-old Tiffany Blue captured the Premio Especial Palmarola at the Hipodromo Argentino De Palermo.
Offlee Wild was the leading first-crop sire and 2-year-old sire of 2009. A multiple stakes winner, his biggest win came in the 2005 Suburban Handicap (gr. I).
Exchange Rate, who stands at Robert N. Clay's Three Chimneys Farm near Midway, Ky., will shuttle to Argentina to stand the Southern Hemisphere breeding season at Alberto and Renata Stein's Haras La Leyenda.
Exchange Rate, along with Good Reward and Point Given, will shuttle to South America for the 2009 Southern Hemisphere breeding season.
Most Popular Stories
- Two-Time Champion Beholder Out of BC Distaff
- Hillstar Shoots to Canadian International Win
- Just The Judge Earns E. P. Taylor Verdict
- Head May Continue Mile Success with Anodin
- Untapable Tops Worktab Sunday at Santa Anita
- Maturing White Rose Blossoms in Dowager
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- Caspar Netscher Up in Time for Nearctic Win
- Fresh Native Bombshell Wins Ontario Fashion
- Undrafted Drills 5 Furlongs for Turf Sprint