A number of Argentina's prominent farms are partnering to present their best yearlings at public auction May 6-8 during the Argentina premier sale at Tattersalls de Palermo.
Freud, New York's leading sire of stakes winners, had his first Southern Hemisphere-bred winner Jan. 3 when his 2-year-old Tiffany Blue captured the Premio Especial Palmarola at the Hipodromo Argentino De Palermo.
Offlee Wild was the leading first-crop sire and 2-year-old sire of 2009. A multiple stakes winner, his biggest win came in the 2005 Suburban Handicap (gr. I).
Exchange Rate, who stands at Robert N. Clay's Three Chimneys Farm near Midway, Ky., will shuttle to Argentina to stand the Southern Hemisphere breeding season at Alberto and Renata Stein's Haras La Leyenda.
Exchange Rate, along with Good Reward and Point Given, will shuttle to South America for the 2009 Southern Hemisphere breeding season.
Most Popular Stories
- Shakin It Up Retired, To Stand at Spendthrift
- Darley Sire Commands Dies in Australia
- Slade Power Convincing July Cup Victor
- Former Classics Starters Line Up in Jean Prat
- Calder's Top Racing Official to Stay With CDI
- Starspangledbanner to Return to Coolmore
- California Chrome Returning Early From Break
- Wise Dan Turns in First Breeze Since Surgery
- Jockey Stevens to Undergo Knee Surgery
- The Pizza Man Key Ingredient To Arlington