Grade II winner Seattle Fitz has been purchased by Juan Carlos Bago's Haras Firmamento from Central Kentucky horseman Douglas Arnold for stallion duty in Argentina.
Numerous, who spent the Southern Hemisphere season at Haras Firmamento in Argentina, has arrived for stallion duty at Haras du Quesnay in France.
Argentine filly Miss Terrible, who attracted international attention by winning seven consecutive group I stakes, will do her future running in the U.S.
Eleven-year-old Numerous has been sold to the Head family's Haras du Quesney and will stand at that French nursery in 2003.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Works Toward Seasonal Bow
- BC Juvenile Winner Texas Red Retired
- American Gal, Union Strike Meet in Starlet
- Resilient Humor Debut Winner for Sassy Image
- Retired Valet Ward Dies in Kentucky
- Trainer Brown Gearing Up for Gulfstream
- A Look Back at A.P. Indy's Hollywood Futurity
- Aqueduct Announcers Bring Youth, Experience
- Promising Mastery Heads Los Al Futurity Field
- Ferndale Racetrack OK After Earthquake