Grade II winner Seattle Fitz has been purchased by Juan Carlos Bago's Haras Firmamento from Central Kentucky horseman Douglas Arnold for stallion duty in Argentina.
Numerous, who spent the Southern Hemisphere season at Haras Firmamento in Argentina, has arrived for stallion duty at Haras du Quesnay in France.
Argentine filly Miss Terrible, who attracted international attention by winning seven consecutive group I stakes, will do her future running in the U.S.
Eleven-year-old Numerous has been sold to the Head family's Haras du Quesney and will stand at that French nursery in 2003.
Most Popular Stories
- Kettle Corn Retired, Will Stand in Ohio
- Aftercare Alliance Awards $1M in Grants
- Tournaments Growing Fans and Owners
- Top Mare Nastique Dies at 29
- Panelists to Horse Racing: Spin Isn't In
- St Nicholas Abbey Progresses in Recovery
- Brisnet.com Ultimate Guide to Aqueduct Inner
- Immediate Effects of Shoeing on Horses' Movement
- Giving 'L' Legitimacy - Eric Mitchell
- Racing is Ripe for More Advanced Statistics