Grade II winner Seattle Fitz has been purchased by Juan Carlos Bago's Haras Firmamento from Central Kentucky horseman Douglas Arnold for stallion duty in Argentina.
Numerous, who spent the Southern Hemisphere season at Haras Firmamento in Argentina, has arrived for stallion duty at Haras du Quesnay in France.
Argentine filly Miss Terrible, who attracted international attention by winning seven consecutive group I stakes, will do her future running in the U.S.
Eleven-year-old Numerous has been sold to the Head family's Haras du Quesney and will stand at that French nursery in 2003.
Most Popular Stories
- Shared Belief Confirmed Off KY Derby Trail
- Run the Bluegrass Race Honors Zenyatta
- 'Mandate' Should Be Strong in Rebel Stakes
- Santa Ana Features Return of Emollient
- Social Inclusion On Derby Path After Big Win
- McGaughey Encouraged by Honor Code's Effort
- 'Derby Poker Bourbon Bash' to Benefit TCA
- Rosario Rides General a Rod in Florida Derby
- Jockey Von Rosen Suffers Serious Injury
- Game On Dude Heads World's Best Racehorses