Grade II winner Seattle Fitz has been purchased by Juan Carlos Bago's Haras Firmamento from Central Kentucky horseman Douglas Arnold for stallion duty in Argentina.
Numerous, who spent the Southern Hemisphere season at Haras Firmamento in Argentina, has arrived for stallion duty at Haras du Quesnay in France.
Argentine filly Miss Terrible, who attracted international attention by winning seven consecutive group I stakes, will do her future running in the U.S.
Eleven-year-old Numerous has been sold to the Head family's Haras du Quesney and will stand at that French nursery in 2003.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Uncle Mo Filly Brings $1 Million at F-T Sale
- Fast Uncle Mo Filly Tops F-T Midlantic Sale
- Friesan Fire Colt Tops Midlantic at $825,000
- What is Uncle Mo Worth?
- Possible NYRA Plan Concerns Saratoga Group
- So Far, Seven Pointing for Belmont Park
- Finger Lakes Horsemen Call for Support