Grade II winner Seattle Fitz has been purchased by Juan Carlos Bago's Haras Firmamento from Central Kentucky horseman Douglas Arnold for stallion duty in Argentina.
Numerous, who spent the Southern Hemisphere season at Haras Firmamento in Argentina, has arrived for stallion duty at Haras du Quesnay in France.
Argentine filly Miss Terrible, who attracted international attention by winning seven consecutive group I stakes, will do her future running in the U.S.
Eleven-year-old Numerous has been sold to the Head family's Haras du Quesney and will stand at that French nursery in 2003.
Most Popular Stories
- Beholder Scratched from F-T November Sale
- California Chrome Digs In for Final BC Breeze
- Lexie Lou Shows Old Spark in Autumn Miss Win
- Chrome Facing Retirement With Poor BC Effort
- Pick of the Litter Shows Best in Fayette Win
- Breeders' Cup Modifies Convicted Trainer Rule
- Northlands Park Meet Ends With Handle Gains
- Salutos Amigos Best in 'Ruler, Eyes BC Sprint
- Keeneland Posts Dips in Attendance, Handle
- Speed Horses Hold Key to BC Classic