Colonial Affair, who helped Julie Krone make history in 1993 by becoming the first female jockey to win the Belmont Stakes and first to win any of the Triple Crown races, died on the morning of April 23 in Argentina.
Thunder Gulch and Honour and Glory, both of whom stand at Ashford Stud near Versailles, Ky., and Virginia stallion Housebuster will shuttle to Argentina
Colonial Affair, winner of the 1993 Belmont Stakes (gr. I), and prominent stallion Southern Halo will stand the Southern Hemisphere breeding season in Argentina
Most Popular Stories
- Baffert: Dortmund is 'Figuring it Out'
- McCarron Named New Trainer at Merryland Farm
- Unlocking Winners: The Return of Daredevil
- Churchill Weighs In on Its Racing Operations
- Horton Considers Rebel for Take Charge Brandi
- North Dakota May Owe Bankrupt ADW Millions
- Bill Would Allow Dealers at Indiana Racinos
- First Foal for Nephrite is Filly
- Local Time Continues Meydan Dominance
- Greyhound 'Cessation' Bill Sends a Warning