A series of owners' seminars focusing on fraud and tax issues in the Thoroughbred industry is scheduled for Sept. 12 in Lexington, and will be hosted by a group of attorneys that include those involved in the high-profile James McIngvale lawsuit.
- By Ryan Conley
Questionable Thoroughbred industry sales practices that have been forced into the spotlight by lawsuits and legislation are apparently on the decline.
Most Popular Stories
- Live Chat - Friday, March 6 at NOON EST
- Jockey Chapa's Fine Increased to $100,000
- Compromise Possible for Racing in Virginia
- Convictions in Billion-Dollar Bookmaking Case
- Winter Weather Continues to Impact Racing
- Pedigree Analysis: Far From Over
- Scat Daddy Colt Tops Sale at F-T Florida
- Coffee Pot Brews a Good One in Carpe Diem
- Shared Belief a Massive Favorite in Big 'Cap
- Clubhouse Ride Retired to Stud in California