A series of owners' seminars focusing on fraud and tax issues in the Thoroughbred industry is scheduled for Sept. 12 in Lexington, and will be hosted by a group of attorneys that include those involved in the high-profile James McIngvale lawsuit.
- By Ryan Conley
Questionable Thoroughbred industry sales practices that have been forced into the spotlight by lawsuits and legislation are apparently on the decline.
Most Popular Stories
- Leave the Light On Off Derby Trail
- 2014 New Mexico Champions Announced
- Withers Favorite El Kabeir Breezes at Belmont
- The Legacy of Gone West
- Honor Code, Top Billing Near 4YO Debuts
- Turfway Increases Purses, Adds Race Per Week
- KY Derby Winner Thunder Gulch Pensioned at 23
- Early Claiming Activity Robust at Oaklawn
- First Reported Foal for Jimmy Creed
- Fair Grounds to Host 'Rosie Day' Feb. 21