A series of owners' seminars focusing on fraud and tax issues in the Thoroughbred industry is scheduled for Sept. 12 in Lexington, and will be hosted by a group of attorneys that include those involved in the high-profile James McIngvale lawsuit.
- By Ryan Conley
Questionable Thoroughbred industry sales practices that have been forced into the spotlight by lawsuits and legislation are apparently on the decline.
Most Popular Stories
- Champion Will Take Charge Retired
- Keeneland Gross, Average Decline Slightly
- Princess of Sylmar to Fasig-Tipton Sale
- Bayern Cruises to Pennsylvania Derby Win
- Fields Shaping Up for Super Saturday Card
- After the Wire: Game On Dude & Pa. Derby
- Los Alamitos Concludes First Fall Meet
- Jockey Court Eyes Return to Race Riding
- Florida Won Steals Ontario Derby Show
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby