A series of owners' seminars focusing on fraud and tax issues in the Thoroughbred industry is scheduled for Sept. 12 in Lexington, and will be hosted by a group of attorneys that include those involved in the high-profile James McIngvale lawsuit.
- By Ryan Conley
Questionable Thoroughbred industry sales practices that have been forced into the spotlight by lawsuits and legislation are apparently on the decline.
Most Popular Stories
- Trainer Jones Continues to Recover From Fall
- Champion Filly Beholder Coasts in 2014 Debut
- Easter Filly for Horse of the Year Zenyatta
- After the Wire: Top 5 Derby Prep Races
- Bejarano Takes Santa Anita Jockey Title
- Santa Anita Winter Meet Handle Up 4%
- Wildcat Red, With Saez, Works at Gulfstream
- Dude! Imperative Shocks Charles Town Classic
- Cairo Prince Injured, Out of Kentucky Derby
- Determined Isla Bonita Wins Japanese Guineas