A series of owners' seminars focusing on fraud and tax issues in the Thoroughbred industry is scheduled for Sept. 12 in Lexington, and will be hosted by a group of attorneys that include those involved in the high-profile James McIngvale lawsuit.
- By Ryan Conley
Questionable Thoroughbred industry sales practices that have been forced into the spotlight by lawsuits and legislation are apparently on the decline.
Most Popular Stories
- Messara New Manager at Arrowfield Stud
- Dance With Fate Euthanized After Accident
- Next Year's OBSC March to be Open Format
- Daddy Does Best
- Untapable Favored in Haskell Against Boys
- Frac Daddy Inherits San Diego's Favorite Role
- TimeformUS Weekend Stakes Plays
- Bing Crosby Attracts Goldencents, Declassify
- Candy Boy Among 47 West Virginia Derby Noms
- Pants On Fire Seeks Monmouth Cup Repeat