Kentucky could realize a $167 million economic benefit from the 2010 Alltech FEI World Equestrian Games, a significant increase from early projections of $150 million, organizers said.
Most Popular Stories
- Owner-Breeder Nelson Bunker Hunt Dies
- Report of Mares Bred Shows Modest Increase
- Goldencents Seeks Second Dirt Mile Victory
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- Close Hatches, Untapable Take Aim at Distaff
- Strong Foreign Invasion for Juvenile Turf
- BC Juvenile Fillies Has Wide-Open Look
- Juvenile Fillies Turf Pre-Entries Strong
- Artemis Agrotera Among 11 in F&M Sprint
- Hollendorfer: Shared Belief Has 'Great' Work