Saratoga Race Course will host its first ever live-money tournament on Monday, July 28, when guests will be able to experience the thrill of tournament play for just $40.
Belmont Park will host its first ever live-money tournament Saturday, July 12, when track patrons will be able to play for a $40 entry fee.
A handicapping tournament based on players' return on investment--not how much they wager--will be offered by BetPTC.com Aug. 4.
The Breeders' Cup announced March 2 that the live money handicapping tournament, the Breeders' Cup Betting Challenge, will be held Nov. 4-5 at Churchill Downs.
The Breeders' Cup and Churchill Downs June 15 announced the second annual Breeders' Cup Betting Challenge, a two-day handicapping tournament to be conducted during this year's Championships Nov. 5-6.
Most Popular Stories
- Social Inclusion to Move to Chad Brown
- Palace Malice Hoping to Continue His Roll
- Coltimus Prime Rules Prince of Wales
- Montana Jockey Seriously Injured in Spill
- Study: EIPH Does Not Shorten Racing Careers
- Purses, Races Set for WV Classics Card
- Equibase Announces Redesigned Website
- Ashford's Shanghai Bobby to Shuttle to Brazil
- Plenty of Options for Bayern after Haskell
- Shadwell Turf Mile to Offer $1 Million Purse