Equibase Co. will offer separate handicapping tournaments on Friday, Oct. 31, and Saturday, Nov. 1, of the Breeders' Cup World Championships with $10,000 in total cash prizes.
TwinSpires.com, Churchill Downs Inc.'s advanced deposit wagering network, has launched the "$1,000,000 Road to the Derby Showdown" handicapping contest for its customers during the Triple Crown season.
Ellis Park Race Course, Inc., has launched HorseTourneys.com, an affiliate website that will operate a year-round, continuous online contest program to handicapping tournament players offering awards and prizes.
As a special promotion for Saturday's Connally Breeders' Cup Turf card, Sam Houston Race Park will debut the Connally Breeders' Cup Online Handicapping Contest. The contest is open to all racing fans, 21-years of age or older, with a total of $1,000 in prizes to the top four finishers. There is no entry fee for the Connally Breeders' Cup Online Handicapping Contest.
Most Popular Stories
- Songbird All Heart at Saratoga
- Songbird Fine After Sharp CCA Oaks Victory
- Stonestreet: Rachel's Valentina Retired
- 'Chrome' Edges Dortmund in Del Mar Battle
- Lane's End Texas Closes, Stallions Relocate
- OK-Bred GI Winner Clever Trevor Dies at 31
- HKJC Executive to Give Round Table Keynote
- 'Chrome' Back to Los Al After San Diego Win
- Creator, Gun Runner Work in Saratoga
- NY Alters Rules on Claims, Some Medications