Making his start in a stakes race, 25-1 shot Reigning Court took the lead after a half-mile and never looked back in the $100,000 Kentucky Cup Sprint (gr. III) for 3-year-olds.
Padua Stables' favored Admiral's Arch overcame traffic problems while lugging in down the lane to register a half-length victory in the $100,000 Northern Spur Breeders' Cup for 3-year-olds on the Arkansas Derby (gr. II) undercard Saturday at Oaklawn Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Borells Charged With Animal Cruelty
- Wake Forest Heads United Nations
- Probe Into Abandoned Horses Continues
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Lady Shipman Stands Tall in Highlander
- Danzing Candy to Make First Start for Baffert
- Family Tree Scores in Iowa Oaks
- VA-Bred Owners' Bonus Program Begins July 1
- Playing Exactas at the Summit of Speed
- 'Ghost' Takes on Males in Queen's Plate