Master Dunker was awarded victory in the $100,000 Hallandale Beach Stakes when favored King Congie was disqualified for drifting out badly through the stretch on the turf course at Gulfstream Park Feb. 6.
Front-running Bim Bam surged late to upset odds-on choice Interactif by a nose in a terrific finish to the $125,000 Hallandale Beach Stakes on the turf Feb. 7 at Gulfstream Park.
Todd Pletcher is hoping Interactif will show enough in the coming months to merit a trip to the Kentucky Derby (gr. I), but for now, he will keep his charge on turf in the Hallandale Beach Stakes Feb. 7 at Gulfsteam.
Peachtree Stable's Twilight Meteor rallied through the stretch for a hard-fought half-length victory over Sedgefield in Saturday's $77,250 Hallandale Beach Stakes at Gulfstream Park, a 1 1/16-mile turf test for 3-year-olds.
Most Popular Stories
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- The RNA Conundrum at Public Auctions
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- BH 100: Shooting Star
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Texas Bling Retired to Stud
- Have Horseplayers Lost Touch With the Horse?
- Texas Chrome Prevails in Oklahoma Derby