Tickets are free for museum members and up to two tickets each are available on a first-come, first-served basis. The ceremony will also be streamed live online.
Jockey Calvin Borel was the star of the show Aug. 9 at the Fasig-Tipton Humphrey S. Finney Pavilion in Saratoga Springs, N.Y., as he led seven other inductees into the National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame.
Keeneland will produce live coverage of the National Museum of Racing's Hall of Fame induction ceremony on Friday, Aug. 12, in Saratoga Springs, N.Y.
The National Museum of Racing's 2010 Hall of Fame induction ceremony will be broadcast live on HRTV on Friday, Aug. 13 at 10:30 a.m. EDT.
Most Popular Stories
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- Baffert Still Aiming Arrogate for Pacific Classic
- Big World to be Offered at Fasig-Tipton November Sale
- Gutsy Move Gets Abel Tasman CCA Oaks Win
- Lady Eli Runs 'One of Her Greatest Races to Date'
- Plumptre Leaving Godolphin Australia Position
- Spendthrift Australia Schedules Stallion Parades
- Gun Runner Posts Bullet in Breeze for Whitney
- Portrade Back at Saratoga for A.P. Smithwick
- Madam Dancealot Closes From Last to Win San Clemente