Tickets are free for museum members and up to two tickets each are available on a first-come, first-served basis. The ceremony will also be streamed live online.
Jockey Calvin Borel was the star of the show Aug. 9 at the Fasig-Tipton Humphrey S. Finney Pavilion in Saratoga Springs, N.Y., as he led seven other inductees into the National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame.
Keeneland will produce live coverage of the National Museum of Racing's Hall of Fame induction ceremony on Friday, Aug. 12, in Saratoga Springs, N.Y.
The National Museum of Racing's 2010 Hall of Fame induction ceremony will be broadcast live on HRTV on Friday, Aug. 13 at 10:30 a.m. EDT.
Most Popular Stories
- Tepin Refuses to Work March 27 at Palm Meadows
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Skychai Racing Purchases Interest in Fast and Accurate
- Two Juveniles Post Fastest Times at Barretts
- Hence Springs Upset in Sunland Derby
- McCraken Stretches Out in Keeneland Work
- Dortmund Back to Dirt in Next Start
- Animo de Valeroso to Stand at Duncan Farms
- Girvin Heads Louisiana Derby Field
- Honorable Duty Aims to Continue Fair Grounds Roll