The public is invited to the National Museum of Racing's annual Hall of Fame Ceremony, Monday, Aug. 9 at the Fasig-Tipton Sales Pavilion. Members of the Hall of Fame Class of 2004 include trainer Claude "Shug" McGaughey, jockeys Kent Desormeaux and Jimmy Winkfield, and Thoroughbred champions Bowl of Flowers, Flawlessly, and Skip Away.
The public is invited to attend the National Museum of Racing's annual Hall of Fame Ceremony, held on Monday, Aug. 4th at the Fasig-Tipton Sales Pavilion.
TVG to air from Saratoga...Blythe Miller injured in fall...Public invited to Hall of Fame ceremony and autograph session...Ray Sibille injured...Irish Fest at Arlington.
Most Popular Stories
- Sisterly Love Scores Doubledogdare Upset
- Mine That Bird Still Flies in Kentucky
- Speightstown Colt Works Quick Quarter at OBS
- TimeformUS Saturday Stakes Plays
- Indiana Grand Racing & Casino Begins New Era
- Churchill Derby, Oaks Security Plan Released
- Samraat, Uncle Sigh Work at Belmont
- A Case for Full Siblings
- Oaklawn Posts Double-Digit Handle Gains
- Mike Mitchell to Step Down as Head Trainer