The public is invited to the National Museum of Racing's annual Hall of Fame Ceremony, Monday, Aug. 9 at the Fasig-Tipton Sales Pavilion. Members of the Hall of Fame Class of 2004 include trainer Claude "Shug" McGaughey, jockeys Kent Desormeaux and Jimmy Winkfield, and Thoroughbred champions Bowl of Flowers, Flawlessly, and Skip Away.
The public is invited to attend the National Museum of Racing's annual Hall of Fame Ceremony, held on Monday, Aug. 4th at the Fasig-Tipton Sales Pavilion.
TVG to air from Saratoga...Blythe Miller injured in fall...Public invited to Hall of Fame ceremony and autograph session...Ray Sibille injured...Irish Fest at Arlington.
Most Popular Stories
- Rachel's Valentina 7-2 Oaks Favorite
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - May 3, 2016
- Grudge Match in the Alysheba
- Lani Breezes in Final Derby Preparation
- Amoss Believes Lanerie Best Fit for Mo Tom
- Three Grade I Winners Vie for La Troienne
- NBC Sports Group Sets Derby Week Coverage
- Nyquist's Groom Keeps Top Derby Horse Happy
- Nyquist Strong in First Churchill Gallop
- NYRA Looking at Synthetic Track for Aqueduct