Keeneland president Nick Nicholson called Alice Headley Chandler "a leader in an industry that desperately needs leadership" in his introductory remarks describing the honor guest at the Thoroughbred Club of America's 74th annual testimonial dinner.
The Thoroughbred Club of America announced Tuesday that Alice Chandler has been elected by its board of directors as Honor Guest for the Club's annual Testimonial Dinner. The event will be held at Keeneland Race Course Nov. 5.
Excerpt for Women in Racing for week of Sept. 22.
Most Popular Stories
- Secret Circle, Itsmyluckyday in Cigar Mile
- Lord Nelson Could Rule Kentucky Jockey Club
- Cary Street Leads 11 in Hawthorne Gold Cup
- Churchill Proposes Derby Bet on Winning Sire
- Sageburg Will Stand in Ireland in 2015
- Speedy Cassatt Dusts Rivals in Zia Park Oaks
- Brooklynsway Takes on Males at Woodbine
- Maryland Jockey Club Focus on Daily Product
- Romans Likes Added Distance for Remsen Pair
- Derby Winners Have Enjoyed Turf Success