Snow Dragon scored a major upset in the $1.9 million Sprinters Stakes (Jpn-I) in a light rain at Japan's Niigata Racecourse Oct. 5, registering his first graded victory.
Champion sprinter Lord Kanaloa ran down pacesetter Hakusan Moon for a repeat victory in the Sprinters Stakes (Jpn-I), the first top-level race of Japan's fall season, Sept. 29 at Nakayama.
Japan's reigning champion sprinter Lord Kanaloa uncoiled powerful strides on the uphill stretch at newly renovated Chukyo Racecourse and won the $2,195,000 Takamatsunomiya Kinen (Jpn-I) in course-record time March 24.
Most Popular Stories
- Full Travers Field Awaits Exaggerator
- Flintshire Looking Strong for Sword Dancer
- OBS Numbers Plummet During Open Session
- Mohaymen Cuts Back to Sprint in King's Bishop
- Quality Five-Horse Field for Personal Ensign
- Trainer Brown Captures 1,000th Win
- CHRB Member Calls for Trainer 'Profiling'
- Ballerina Stakes Has Stage Full of Talent
- A.P. Indian Puts Streak On Line in Forego
- California Chrome Superior in Pacific Classic