Gulfstream Park officials will present a check for $10,000 to the American Red Cross Jan. 31 to support local and national efforts on behalf of victims of the earthquake in Haiti.
As Thoroughbred owner Earle I. Mack saw and read reports about the difficulty of the relief efforts in Haiti following the devastating earthquake that killed an estimated 200,000 people, he felt a call to action.
The Santa Anita jockeys' colony and Santa Anita Park have joined forces to send aid to earthquake victims via the American Red Cross.
Most Popular Stories
- Promising Youth on Display in Futurity
- Dortmund Back to Training After Injury
- Half Sisters to Preakness Winners Race Sunday
- KY Downs Ready for Meet With Record Purses
- Ben's Cat Still After Third Turf Monster Win
- American Pharoah to Continue Racing
- First Starter Wins for Sire Get Rich Quick
- Royal Posse Aces Evan Shipman Stakes Debut
- CHRB Committee Advances New Lasix Proposal
- Dialed In Colt Leads Louisiana Yearling Sale