Gulfstream Park officials will present a check for $10,000 to the American Red Cross Jan. 31 to support local and national efforts on behalf of victims of the earthquake in Haiti.
As Thoroughbred owner Earle I. Mack saw and read reports about the difficulty of the relief efforts in Haiti following the devastating earthquake that killed an estimated 200,000 people, he felt a call to action.
The Santa Anita jockeys' colony and Santa Anita Park have joined forces to send aid to earthquake victims via the American Red Cross.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah 'Went Great' in Slop at CD
- Filly First Winner for Twirling Candy
- Unbeaten Karpino Romps in German Guineas
- Record Average at MM Weanling Sale
- Gulfstream Starter Bonus Tied to Field Size
- American Pharoah at Churchill Downs May 25
- American Pharoah Continues Churchill Training
- Sheikh Hamdan: U.S. TC Too Much Pressure
- Mubtaahij Breezes Easy at Belmont Park
- Ward Fillies Work at Arlington for Royal Meet