Find A Cure Stable's Call Me Larry, a big horse with an even bigger purpose, rallied on the turn Saturday afternoon in Aqueduct's sixth race and collared Jacks Away for a one-length maiden victory.
- By Vic Zast
On Wednesday, jockey Chantal Sutherland rode the mechanical horse at the National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame. Her turn on the horse race simulator was Sutherland's first ride of three on the day, the second of which was a fill-in for Rudy Rodriquez and the third, a longshot in the ninth that she booted home 11th.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Beholder Fires Bullet, Ready to Rumble
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Centeno Recovering in Florida After Spill
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Nyquist Improving; Exaggerator Jogs Two Miles
- Making the Grade: Exaggerator's Belmont Shot
- Woodward, Hancock to Racing Hall of Fame
- Court Order Has Preciado Racing Again at Parx
- Nine Honored at Walk of Champions Gala