Closing day of Tattersalls' elite Book 1 sale Oct. 9 saw the highest cumulative aggregate in the history of a European Thoroughbred auction, and a Galileo colt sold for the highest price for a yearling in the world this year.
PORTER ON PEDIGREES, by Alan Porter
Both in the male line of sire Montjeu and the family of dam Gwynn, Pour Moi's bloodlines include a plethora of European classic winners.
Pour Moi staged a thrilling rally to win the Investec English Derby (Eng-I) by a head over Treasure Beach at Epsom June 4.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Logs Weekly Drill at Los Al
- Arrogate Impresses at Santa Anita
- How a Sire Line Develops
- Far From Over Victorious in Return
- Phantom Dollars Flood Track's Double Pool
- Exclusive Contest: Name the White-Headed Foal
- Fairplex, Santa Anita House Evacuated Horses
- Mohaymen Back to Work in New York
- Too Early to Gauge 'Brexit' Effect on Sales
- Putting Uncle Mo in Perspective