Formed by the NSA, the Steeplechase Safety Task Force is composed of steeplechase community members with specific areas of expertise in racing, veterinary science, and race administration.
The Saratoga Springs community will host the inaugural Steeplechase Festival at Saratoga, a day of racing set for Sept. 15.
The National Steeplechase Association has obtained accident-insurance coverage for its licensed jockeys.
Don Clippinger, an Eclipse Award-winning writer with wide experience in the racing industry, has been hired as the National Steeplechase Association's communications consultant.
The National Steeplechase Association announced that Lou Raffetto will leave his position effective June 30 to pursue other opportunities within the Thoroughbred racing industry.
There are two winners of every race at the Far Hills Races steeplechase meet, a horse and a hospital.
Most Popular Stories
- Gulfstream Builds Stalls for Displaced Horses
- Dortmund Wins Dramatic Los Alamitos Futurity
- Leading Laurel Rider McCarthy Breaks Wrist
- Asmussen, Albarado Team for Four-Win Day
- CHRB Eyes Scratching of Unreported Geldings
- Favored Act of War Captures Cape Guineas
- California Chrome Drills at Los Alamitos
- Bayern Turns in Bullet Move at Santa Anita
- Rodenticide Linked to Six Sudden Horse Deaths
- Old Friends to Receive Special Eclipse Award